Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who is prettier?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies

Poll

Question: Who is prettier in your opinion?

Options:

Blonde?

Red?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 270

View Results

Just an honest question for you ladies.... Who is prettier in your opinion...

The blonde in this picture:

Or, the red head in this picture:

Honesty and no bashing please. :)

FYI: Both pictures were taken this weekend and I'm neither of these ladies. I'm doing a poll for a friend of mine. One of these ladies is my friend and the other is not. They're both beautiful, but I'm looking for honesty. :) I'll reveal who my friend is later. Neither of these girls are on Cafemom (at least that I'm aware of) so I thought I'd come on and ask here since you all are so great at honesty! My friend is aware that I'm asking this. No worries. :)

EDIT: Interesting. I'm friends with both of them. The blonde is 250 pounds and is a bit on the crazy side but is super cool to hang with and is my roommate. The red head is about 120 with 2 kids and is just so sweet but very insecure. The blondes boyfriend chose the red head 2 years ago but the blonde saw them at a wedding Friday night (where these pictures were taken) that the whole town was invited to and has been in bed in tears all weekend because of it. Since we're roommates, I've had to deal with the drama, it's really annoying but I love her like a sister. I got sick of her asking me "is she prettier than me? Why did he choose her?" Good Lord. It's been almost 2 years! She's quite jealous and needs to move on. I've been dealing with this all weekend and just had to ask. Unfortunately, the blonde went to jail for throwing eggs and paint on the store front of the red head. The red head owns a retail store with jewelry, clothes, shoes, prom/wedding attire and plans weddings here so she is successful and she just started training for some fitness competition in Kansas City. The blonde is a paralegal and damn good at it, despite her legal issue last year, she also is going to Law School. So, there is some bitterness. I just was curious since my Easter weekend was spent listening to a 26 year old baby while my kids are with their dad. I love my friend, I really do. Thanks for the honesty ladies.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Redhead is better looking than the blonde.
mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Neither. I'd say the one on the left in first pic :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Very different looks, it's all about preference.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Blond
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Ok, ok... If I had to choose I'd say the red he'd. I hate that plastic faced, bleached hair look.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristenandCaleb
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM

redhead

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Neither really. But the brunette is cute.

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Brunette in the first picture.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:27 PM
The blonde.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x2monstersx
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:27 PM

All so different...but I'd have to say the one on the left in the first pic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)