Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your bf/husband cheats on you would you work it out or leave?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It was a one time thing with a woman he knows but would you leave or would you stay?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Replies (231-240):
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Leave. I've been with a cheater before and I will never put myself through that again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM

DH had a type of very short lived emotional affair. We worked it out. This was about three years ago. It would depend on the situation and other areas of our relationship but if anything happened more than once, I would be gone. Its really a choice that a person can only make for themselves. 

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:23 AM
leave and never be with him again. id work times out for him to visit the kids and that's it. he'd never touch me again, I'd make myself fall out of love with him.
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I think I'd leave. Cheating takes a conscious effort. If he cheated, he knew what he was doing. And he did it on purpose.

Nadiamiller
by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:31 AM
I would ask him what went wrong , if he comes up with a valid explanation i would forgive him and ask him to first come up to me if i am a problem . *Edit = its only whenhe does it the first time , the second time i would for sure leave him without any questions *
Uzma_mom_of_2
by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:32 AM

It would depend on the circumstances, but if it was only a one time thing I'd most likely stay, but the trust would be severely hurt.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Once? Yes, if he's as serious about fixing things as I am, we can work things through. But if it's happened more than once, or happens again even after we've been working on things, I'd leave. Married or not.

rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 4:46 AM

I stayed and we worked it out, I couldn't throw away the life we were building on a one time mistake, he does know though that if he repeats that mistake I will leave him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on May. 12, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Eye for an eye. If I ever found our DH cheated on me, not gonna lie- I'd play the immature card and get back at him. Safely of course. Wear protection, got with someone I knew (not any random dude) and play it safe. Sorry, but that's the only way I could emotionally deal with it. Everyone is different, no judgements.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on May. 12, 2013 at 4:53 AM
I'd leave.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)