Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is your family nudists?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM
  • 67 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does your family walk around nude all the time? This topic came up in another group and I was curious to know how many families are actually naked in the home all the time. Mom, dad, and kids. Even with teens. I know this is normal for some families but in my opinion it is gross and completely inappropriate. What's your take on this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:20 AM

That's not something I would ever be comfortable with.

whitneymf
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM
That's kind of stuff isn't for me lol
caito
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Lol no
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM
gross. and i have always wondered something about nudists, women are naturally "moist" in their vulva, so when they sit how often do they leave snail trails? seriously though? do theu wipe a seat after they are done sitting? or sit on a towel?
Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM
2 moms liked this

We view nudity with a casual eye and respect for others.

SerenityBerry
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Not in our house. I really don't have an issue with it, its just not right for us. 

1. It is too damn cold here for that. I freeze my ass off in jeans and a sweater. 

2. We live on a corner, we have lots of windows, I like sunlight, I like to not scare my neighbors away, so we stay clothed. 

3. Cat claws on bare skin... not pleasant. 

tmbmommy11610
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao at snail trails! Let's wait and ask the nudists when they reply, I'm curious as well. Maybe they lay a paper towel down first?

Quoting Anonymous:

gross. and i have always wondered something about nudists, women are naturally "moist" in their vulva, so when they sit how often do they leave snail trails? seriously though? do theu wipe a seat after they are done sitting? or sit on a towel?
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm perfectly fine with it but its not something I'm personally comfortable with doing. My son does see me naked however. I have no problems with families seeing each other naked no matter the age.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:25 AM
2 moms liked this

I will walk around in my bra and underwear and if its just the girls home if I need something I will get it naked. Whatever it's just my girls..

DD (17) will walk around in her bra and underwear, or just a long t shirt (no panties) if dad & brothers are not around. And she will run up to her room from the shower if she knows no one will see her. (I've walked by and was all "(NAME)! PUT A TOWEL ON!" and shes like oh mom and just started laughing lol.

DS (16) will walk around in boxers. Sometimes will run to his room with nothing on as well when getting out of the shower and just hold his privates to hide them LOL.

DD (2) she likes to be naked whenever she gets a chance... have to work on this with her.

Newborn DS- hes a baby so it doesn't really matter.. 

Dad- will walk around in boxers, but that is it. 

jojo_star
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Nope, not us. We don't hide our bodies, if someone sees something, that's fine, but we don't strut around naked. To each their own though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)