Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has your child ever heard or caught you having sex???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

???

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Once when she was little..

Shes now seven... She wants another sibling.. She'll look at me straight faced.. You best be working on a sibling in there.. Wow child

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:27 AM

LOL.... Are you serious??? lol...so you explained to her what you guys were doing and she understands that sex = baby ....i couldnt imagine lol

Quoting paganmommy4:

Shes now seven... She wants another sibling.. She'll look at me straight faced.. You best be working on a sibling in there.. Wow child

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:29 AM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:29 AM

bump

LiDoMama
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:30 AM
No. I'm pretty vigilant about keeping doors locked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Yes I am also

Quoting LiDoMama:

No. I'm pretty vigilant about keeping doors locked.

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I was pregnant twice in her life.

She didnt really understand about her brother

She asked all sorts of questions when i was pregnant with her sister

Backstory: She was molested by her father for years, I just found out recently.

So at her  young age I have to deal with her thinking that because she has breasts and a vagina, she is only worth that and nothing else. She is going to counseling because of it

One day I asked her what teenagers do and she said have babies.. Uh no...

One day she was in the bathroom while i was on my period and it freaked her out, so I had that talk with her, which led to another talk which lead to another talk..

She asked me how the baby was coming out so I told her, then she asked me how did it get in there?

Which lead to the talk of thats for adults who love eachother and are in a relationship for many years

She was two when she walked in, she didnt see much

I didnt explain what adults do with eachother behind closed doors.. She thinks when two people ( a mommy and daddy) go to the bedroom together, that mommy ends up with a baby

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL.... Are you serious??? lol...so you explained to her what you guys were doing and she understands that sex = baby ....i couldnt imagine lol

Quoting paganmommy4:

Pagan, Pro-choice, Pro-vaxing, Pitbull Advocate
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. She was maybe 2 at the time. I looked up and she was standing in the doorway. We laid down VERY SLOWLY and we were perfectly still thinking she would go away. BAHA! She climbed onto the bed, grabbed her dad's hand and tried to pull him back on top of me. Ugh!!! Awkard and embarrassing are understatements.
luckythreemom
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Yes ma'am. I think I was more traumatized than she was. She was half asleep still.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Never been walked in on...but we have lots of daytime sex...we try to be quiet...I'm sure they hear us sometime...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)