Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think my maid is a spy.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

ask me anything

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Replies (21-27):
horseap
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Sure sure.  =D  Whatever you say dear.

Quoting Anonymous:

dont be stupid i'm not crazy but she IS up to something. yesterday she asked if she could make tea and if i wanted some! i think she was trying to put somthing in my drink!

Quoting horseap:

THATS IT!!! They arent fake tits theyre a camera and a storage compartment for samples shes taking!!

FFS

Quoting Anonymous:

shes been acting funny lately. everytime i mention my ex .. like when im looking through the mail and im like damnit i was expecting a check from henrey and she just looks weird and she is looking through my stuff i swear. i think she stole my hair brush. i think she gave him my hair brush so he can use it on some weird testing or something i dont trust her not for a single minute i dont trust her or her fake tits.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

what makes you think she is a spy though and what connection does she have with ur ex??

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't worry Hun, so long as you only wear purple with neon blue polka dotted underwear, drive on streets with an even number of letters in the name on odd numbered dates, make 3 left turns then 1 right, and she isn't speaking the mother code, she's harmless.

Good lord.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:15 AM
So fire her and hire someone else.
robeandslippers
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:15 AM

For some reason, I started to snort with laughter at this post! I could so see this being  a skit on Mad TV. 

ElizabethGracie
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:16 AM

I had a maid in college...I miss her...and her super cleaning powers :-(

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:17 AM

you don't happen to be the anon with the alien baby..

cklamour
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:19 AM
LOL😜

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't worry Hun, so long as you only wear purple with neon blue polka dotted underwear, drive on streets with an even number of letters in the name on odd numbered dates, make 3 left turns then 1 right, and she isn't speaking the mother code, she's harmless.

Good lord.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)