Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The thong song

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:14 AM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

What is your ringtone/text tone??  My text tone is The Thong Song.  Everyone asks me why and I respond with:  "Well... if you're in a bad mood and someone texts you... how can you stay in a bad mood when The Thong Song starts playing??" lolz.  Kinda hard not to laugh when out of nowhere you hear:  "Let me see that thoooooong". haha.  My ringtone is Crystallize by Lindsey Stirling.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tezell78
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:21 AM
My ring tone is every storm runs out of rain. By gary allen. The second verse,
"so hold your head up and tell yourself there's something more, then walk out that door, go find a new rose, don't be afraid of the thorns cause we all have thorns, put your feet up to the edge put your face to the wind, and when you fall back down keep on remembering"
My text tone is the chorus to how country feels. By randy houser.
Every time I get a call it ends up going to voice mail because I sit there singing along lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cklamour
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it lol!

My general ringtone is a Brazilian reggaeton song.
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Try by pink. I have no notification tone for txt and such because it gets annoying and i end up putting my phone on vibrate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyLoveAlexander
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Blue Monday by New Order
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:26 AM
It sounds like a phone.
Armywife081011
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:27 AM

There would be so many places that that would be so akwardly funny! 

PinaiAngelPai15
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Quoting Armywife081011:

You have no idea.  My phone tends to go off a lot while I'm in public restrooms............................ lmao.  That's my text tone though.  When people call me it's crystallize by Lindsey Stirling.  If you don't know who she is you totally look her up.  She's a dupstep violinist.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

chunkyhoney78
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:30 AM

John waynes teeth

horseap
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:31 AM

My phone stopped ringing when calls come in =/  it just goes to voicemail and I have to call them back.  Its been like that for a few days now.  But it was a Skrillex remix.

Armywife081011
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:37 AM

I gave my now husband my old cell when we first started dating because his expensive nice one broke and I had an extra pos laying around. The default was Kings of Leon Sex is on fire so everytime his brother or my brother in law called him it would go off and at the time he was totally technology illitarate. I finally fixed it for him but I still give him so much crap for it. 

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Quoting Armywife081011:

You have no idea.  My phone tends to go off a lot while I'm in public restrooms............................ lmao.  That's my text tone though.  When people call me it's crystallize by Lindsey Stirling.  If you don't know who she is you totally look her up.  She's a dupstep violinist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)