Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I let my SO have sex with his EX edit and updates , Updates in blue

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 269 Replies
1 mom liked this

i cant have sex 3 or more times aday like my bf can , after one time i am in pain for the next 3 days i have zero sex drive and well I let my BF have sex with his ex who is snipped . I wish i could be more sexual active but honestly i just dont have any sex drive. SO can't for some reason get him self off he tried even went to the doctor who tld him it happens . So ask me anything !

~~edits& update ~~

The Ex is Fixed not snipped , he dont sleep with a guy , i hate using the word fixed as it sound like your talking about a dog .

I am the one who pushed BF to , my reson is this he cant jack off  there are reasons woman cant get orgasms there are reasons men cant either which can be called Delayed ejaculation which means he cant it goes out when he pees hes talked to his doctor there gonna try a few new meds to see if it fix the issues .

hes been reading your comments too and he physically sad by how people are but understands he kept saying sorry to me even tho i was telling him i am fine he asked if i wanted him to move out i told him no . but he did talk to the ex told her no more

Also i called my Gyn and asked if they can test my harmones as one of you ladies suggested . she agreed and said who ever suggested it was pretty smart , she also says she want to see if i need a better harmone BC . Also the Pain is due to scars down there which my gyn says i might beable to get a gel that helps with scars but shes not sure yet 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok you were all right saddness :( but he did still feel and hes been trying to figure out if he still loves her or loves me . But he broke up with me i deserve it . I am stupid . i thought i was doing something to make tings in life better in fact its worse . he wants me to be his fuck buddy he still sleeps next to me and is here to pay bills take care of our child. I am a loser , his ex found some one tho and seems happier with him so or well ex so is not overly happy with that i think hes jelous never reacts to me like that lil mis loyal i am . damn i funked up huh ? But i admit it all of you are right so here i am tie me to that pyer and light it most likely will hurt less then how shitty i am feeling... On a side note the GYN found i have low hormone and is gonna put me on a High Hormone BC because i was on a Low hormone pill . least i was smart enough to take BC right . thats something to be glad about other then the fact i am a total loser and fucktard and what ever Colorful language you have for me 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Have you gone to the doctor about it?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:46 AM
84 moms liked this

why not date a guy that doesnt require dick attention 24/7?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:46 AM
6 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:46 AM
13 moms liked this
I call BULL SHIT
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

Have you gone to the doctor about it?

yes physicaly i am some what ok i have a lot of scars from being raped twice and the doctor thinks i might have a sexual mind block for lack of a better term

tharealty2
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:47 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry.  on so many levels.  no questions.

lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:47 AM
26 moms liked this
Then he miight as well just be with his ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting tharealty2:

I'm sorry.  on so many levels.  no questions.

why are you sorry ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lovehimforever:

Then he miight as well just be with his ex.

thats what i been thinking , we love each other and are happy in every form other then sex .

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Your situation is sad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)