Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sleeping with Famous People

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies

So, my father in law comes from a very financially well adjusted family and a lot of the relatives are weatlhy. It is not uncommon for us to meet famous people actors, actresses, sports, so forth.

I have been hit on by a few fellas time to time. I have always turned them down. I am wondering perhaps I should try it once. I wouldn't mind having my vagina dipped by someone famous. What would you do?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:00 AM
2 moms liked this

seriously?!!?! Troll FAIL

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Do it if you want but make sure they aren't married or have a girlfriend first. Famous people tend to cheat from what I see. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:01 AM

I'm sorry but you must be jealous. I can understand someone being jealous of my opportunities.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM

I am married to, so this does not concern me.

Quoting AF2011:

Do it if you want but make sure they aren't married or have a girlfriend first. Famous people tend to cheat from what I see. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:03 AM
3 moms liked this

Since you said father IN LAW....it is assumed that you are MARRIED...and cheating is never ok...."celebrity" or not...I'd love to know who has hit on you in the past.,...and I'd love to see a pic of the girl that is so hot that multiple celebrities are trying to sleep with her!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but you must be jealous. I can understand someone being jealous of my opportunities.

Quoting Anonymous:

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Now I know you're a troll. It's too early for this shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am married to, so this does not concern me.

Quoting AF2011:

RoseBlossom
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:04 AM

honest opinion? if you want to be used like an old tissue, go ahead and be that famous persons booger for 5 minutes while in the meantime wrecking your marriage and your father IN LAWS trust...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:05 AM

You have not met many celeberties have you? Without their make up they are not so shiny and bright as they appear on tv. You are fooled by manipulation to think they are all naturally good looking. Not everyone that is good looking naturally are famous. Yes, famous people do date or have sex with people that are not famous.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since you said father IN LAW....it is assumed that you are MARRIED...and cheating is never ok...."celebrity" or not...I'd love to know who has hit on you in the past.,...and I'd love to see a pic of the girl that is so hot that multiple celebrities are trying to sleep with her!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:06 AM

No one would need to know. 

Quoting RoseBlossom:

honest opinion? if you want to be used like an old tissue, go ahead and be that famous persons booger for 5 minutes while in the meantime wrecking your marriage and your father IN LAWS trust...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:09 AM
TROLL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)