Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

could they report me to CPS update

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM
  • 75 Replies
I took my son and left the women's shelter I was staying at yesterday evening, could they report me to cps for going back to my SO...

Edited ....
I want to thank all of you ladies for your help it was a real eye opener i want better for my son I dont want him to grow up to think ok to treat a lady this way. Im leaving today why he is at work I will update when I get where I'm going

Update I didn't leave the state after the lady from the shelter picked me we talked and I decided I didn't want to leave the state I asked her to droop me off at my son grandma house she offered to help the time I ended up at the shelter I no this is the last place any of the will think to look thank u ladies for ur help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmymonkeys27
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

If they thought there was a credible danger to the health and well-being of your son, I hope they would. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I hope they do! If you're putting you guys through risk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177

Probably. Why would you do that? 

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
If you were there because your SO was abusive, I hope to God they can and do. Your child doesn't deserve to suffer for your shitty decision.
delilahsmom1177

This!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope they do!

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Momof2sillygrls
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Need more to story. Was he abusive to your son and you? If yes and youre going back all I can say is you made your bed.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Why were you at a womens shelter =(

icn_mom
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM

if the SO is abusive, i would imagine so?

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Do they have your info? Do they know why you are not staying there anymore? Why would you go back to an abusive SO?

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:14 AM
You need to not be with him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)