Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is the point of

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
This "potato" show on Disney junior?? It is the most annoying show ever. What is the point of it?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I've never seen it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I have no clue....there's some that I don't even know what the point of them is lol.

averagemama0609
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Small Potatoes?! Cause it's awesome! lol I think it's cute, and my kids and cousins' kids LOVE it!

Amaxwell1987
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM
That's the point. Lol my son loves it and likes it when I watch with him.... ugh but anything for my handsome man :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
I mean its cute but they way they talk makes me cringe.. "Um "every few words or "you see/know" maybe its cus I wake up to it lol!

Quoting averagemama0609:

Small Potatoes?! Cause it's awesome! lol I think it's cute, and my kids and cousins' kids LOVE it!

averagemama0609
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Yeah probably. lol I don't think I paid attention to it after the song at the beginning though, that's all I remember of it anyway. We don't have cable anymore so it's been a couple months since I saw it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I mean its cute but they way they talk makes me cringe.. "Um "every few words or "you see/know" maybe its cus I wake up to it lol!

Quoting averagemama0609:

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I don't get it either. "Small potatoes, small potatoes, small potatoes."  DD is 2 1/2 and isn't a fan either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)