Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some vaccine common sense...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If the big pharm/ government are out to make millions and vaccines are harmful, and it's just a conspiracy, yada yada. Then why are vaccines required for government employees, military, healthcare providers, and teachers? If the man is out to get the layman folks then why does "the government" and other federal/state employees have to be vaccinated?

If you choose not to vaccinate then good for you but I'm sick of hearing this conspiracy crap. I remember in basic training going through a vaccine line "train", and getting tons of vaccines. If it's so harmful why would they do this? Maybe because the healthier we are the less duty we missed and the less money in the long run the government saved by having us healthy.

That is all.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (141-143):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Correlation proves nothing. However, common sense is useful.

Quoting kmugs:Correlation is not meaningless.  Some is and some is not.  There is strong and weak correlation.I can tell you that if I had a vaccine and had a seizure shortly afterward (I have never had a seizure in my 41 years on this earth), it would not matter how loudly someone screamed "correlation is not causation!"  i would never have another vaccine.  Only with vaccines do we dismiss serious reactions.  If some had another drug and had a serious reaction right afterward, everyone would believe them.

Quoting Anonymous:Correlation is meaningless.

Quoting Anonymous:I have a friend from the military that told me WHILE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES who said, "Let's just say there's a REASON I WON'T get flu shots... EVER."

I have another friend from the military that got paralyzed RIGHT after his Military REQUIRED vaccinations.

Just saying....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:35 AM

yeah, unf, it's something MOST drs and nurses DON"T HAVE...they have BOOK learning, that's all, and it shows in most of them in my experience, and i have LOTS of experience in my 50+years

Quoting Anonymous:

Correlation proves nothing. However, common sense is useful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:44 AM

If they are so innocent, why are vaccine companies protected so much against lawsuits from those that are actually harmed by them?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured