Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some vaccine common sense...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If the big pharm/ government are out to make millions and vaccines are harmful, and it's just a conspiracy, yada yada. Then why are vaccines required for government employees, military, healthcare providers, and teachers? If the man is out to get the layman folks then why does "the government" and other federal/state employees have to be vaccinated?

If you choose not to vaccinate then good for you but I'm sick of hearing this conspiracy crap. I remember in basic training going through a vaccine line "train", and getting tons of vaccines. If it's so harmful why would they do this? Maybe because the healthier we are the less duty we missed and the less money in the long run the government saved by having us healthy.

That is all.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM
If vaccines play absolutely no role in the development of childhood autism, a claim made by many medical authorities today, then why are some of the most popular vaccines commonly administered to children demonstrably causing autism in animal primates? This is the question many people are now asking after a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh (UP) in Pennsylvania revealed that many of the infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research developed autism symptoms.For their analysis, Laura Hewitson and her colleagues at UP conducted the type of proper safety research on typical childhood vaccination schedules that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) should have conducted -- but never has -- for such regimens. And what this brave team discovered was groundbreaking, as it completely deconstructs the mainstream myth that vaccines are safe and pose no risk of autism.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol your silly. The fees where awarded in a 2nd court case. They won only because they won't the first case. A judge don't award fees unless they won in the first place.

Quoting IUND:

I read the website's article.  But, then I actually looked up the findings from the Vaccine Court.  They are public record.  The website either misunderstood or misrepresented the outcome.  On the case of Ryan, the website stated: "The second case involved 10 year old Ryan Mojabi of California in which the government admitted that the MMR vaccine caused the brain encephalopathy or brain dysfunction Ryan suffered within five to fifteen days of receiving the shot."  I pulled the opinions--the only thing the government stipulated to was the granting of interim attorneys' fees.  www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/Campbell-Smith%20Mojabi%20Interim%20Fees.pdf

In fact, thee court denied the initial claim and they are proceeding under a different claim now. 

Quoting Anonymous:

OK here you go....

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/two-autistic-children-awarded-millions-by-vaccine-court/

Quoting Anonymous:

Vaccines do not cause autism. Show me an actual case with medical evidence showing otherwise. My nephew is autistic and has not been vaccinated. He has also had whooping cough four times in his life. Now he is 17. His 19 yo brother was vaccinated, not autistic. It is our responsibility as parents to educate ourselves fully on this subject and to not fall to the paranoia that was created by a false study.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM
This is a biased article from a biased source. Just because a court decided vaccines caused autism in these children, does not prove medically. For all we know, TV's, cell phones and microwaves could be a proponent. There is no medical proof, just pure speculation.

http://scienceblog.com/16612/do-vaccines-cause-autism

Quoting Anonymous:

OK here you go....

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/two-autistic-children-awarded-millions-by-vaccine-court/

Quoting Anonymous:

Vaccines do not cause autism. Show me an actual case with medical evidence showing otherwise. My nephew is autistic and has not been vaccinated. He has also had whooping cough four times in his life. Now he is 17. His 19 yo brother was vaccinated, not autistic. It is our responsibility as parents to educate ourselves fully on this subject and to not fall to the paranoia that was created by a false study.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Then just how do you think the courts came up with that ruling?? The ruling was based on the medical facts. Your a funny kind of stupid. No judge in the world would base a case like that off speculation

Quoting Anonymous:

This is a biased article from a biased source. Just because a court decided vaccines caused autism in these children, does not prove medically. For all we know, TV's, cell phones and microwaves could be a proponent. There is no medical proof, just pure speculation.

Quoting Anonymous:

OK here you go....

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Because the government never purposefully harms people.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:51 PM
"A funny case of stupid"? Now that's mature. Why be insulting? Two people can disagree and base their opinions on what they believe and what they research on. Taking the extra mile to insult someone who disagrees with your theory is childish.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then just how do you think the courts came up with that ruling?? The ruling was based on the medical facts. Your a funny kind of stupid. No judge in the world would base a case like that off speculation

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

OK here you go....

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Excuse my error, "funny kind of stupid".

Quoting Anonymous:

"A funny case of stupid"? Now that's mature. Why be insulting? Two people can disagree and base their opinions on what they believe and what they research on. Taking the extra mile to insult someone who disagrees with your theory is childish.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

OK here you go....

Quoting Anonymous:

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:53 PM
I don't vaccinate because I don't feel that the risk of not doing so outweighs the risk of doing so. I could care less about the government and their requirements. I will never believe that injecting toxins on the very off chance my child contracts something is safe or healthier then letting them be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonopotamus
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM
I disagree, more sensitive diagnostics always increases numbers. 20 years ago when I was in school these kids would be in remedial classes, "special Ed", problem kids, etc.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea for some. Think back to when you were a kid. You know even with better diagnostics, there wouldnt have been as many with these issues. When I was in elementary school, we only had one kid in our grade level that would've been diagnosed as autistic. Back then he was just labeled as socially awkward. It wasn't 1 in 50, like today for sure.

Quoting Anonopotamus:

Improved diagnostics.

Quoting Anonymous:

If they are so safe, why do we have more autism, asthma, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc since the 90s updated schedule? Why does the CDC not test them all together? They say each is safe, but there has NEVER been a study to test the amount given at such a young age.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LAXmom21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Asthma - decrease in air quality among other things, Auto immune- better diagnostic testing available, Autism - now they know its not a disease where they have to be institutionalized. Allergies - because we Purel and sanitize too much no immunities are built up.

Quoting Anonopotamus:

Improved diagnostics.

Quoting Anonymous:

If they are so safe, why do we have more autism, asthma, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc since the 90s updated schedule? Why does the CDC not test them all together? They say each is safe, but there has NEVER been a study to test the amount given at such a young age.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LAXmom21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM
I agree 100%

Quoting Anonopotamus:

I disagree, more sensitive diagnostics always increases numbers. 20 years ago when I was in school these kids would be in remedial classes, "special Ed", problem kids, etc.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea for some. Think back to when you were a kid. You know even with better diagnostics, there wouldnt have been as many with these issues. When I was in elementary school, we only had one kid in our grade level that would've been diagnosed as autistic. Back then he was just labeled as socially awkward. It wasn't 1 in 50, like today for sure.

Quoting Anonopotamus:

Improved diagnostics.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured