Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why are you proud of your so/dh?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm proud of my husband because he has two jobs.. one doing research for a professor and one waiting tables at night to allow me to stay home. He is also graduating this year with his Mechanical Engineering degree. And last but not least... He is a wonderful husband and perfect father :) I love him.

Why are you proud? Let's hear it!

**Now after you tell me, you should tell him :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:47 PM
That is awesome! I am proud of my SO, because we were teen parents, and he has always provided in every way. He is doing amazing for only being 20! He makes enough for me to stay home, and he even learned a 2nd language for me! He is amazing, he is everything I could ever ask for!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mcelly
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Because he saves lives and it's an awesome father.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I am proud of him bc he is an amazing husband, he is there for me even when he's far away.

He never misses a beat w/the kids, never forgets a thing even when he has so much on his plate.

He is an Officer in the Army, an amazing one who cares about his soldiers & takes care of them.

He is an amazing man, I trust him completely & love him w/all my heart & soul!

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
That's really great :) I'm glad you found a good one! Learning another language is hard.. Major points there, lol.

Quoting Bertha21:

That is awesome! I am proud of my SO, because we were teen parents, and he has always provided in every way. He is doing amazing for only being 20! He makes enough for me to stay home, and he even learned a 2nd language for me! He is amazing, he is everything I could ever ask for!
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM
:) What does he do to save lives?

Quoting Mcelly:

Because he saves lives and it's an awesome father.
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
He does sound amazing :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I am proud of him bc he is an amazing husband, he is there for me even when he's far away.

He never misses a beat w/the kids, never forgets a thing even when he has so much on his plate.

He is an Officer in the Army, an amazing one who cares about his soldiers & takes care of them.

He is an amazing man, I trust him completely & love him w/all my heart & soul!

Miss.Mommie.
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I am proud of my s/o for getting clean and staying clean for 2 years and counting!
mamakenzi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm proud of DH because he is a wonderful provider, an amazing husband, and an awesome father. I'm a pretty lucky woman.
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Congratulations to you both. I know that's hard. I've watched my mother try to do the same for years.

Quoting Miss.Mommie.:

I am proud of my s/o for getting clean and staying clean for 2 years and counting!
Miss.Mommie.
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Thank you. We met in rehab in 2010, actually. And we left there together, relapsed, and have been clean since the end of 2010. It put a huge strain on our relationship for a while but I am glad we toughed it out. I love him and he is my soul mate! ;)

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Congratulations to you both. I know that's hard. I've watched my mother try to do the same for years.

Quoting Miss.Mommie.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)