Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Diva Cup

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Okay I want one......

Pro's? Con's?  Comments? Hate stories? give it to me!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I think it's kindof gross, personally...I'd never use one.

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM

My best friend uses one and she LOVES it. She highly, highly reccomends that every female at least try it. I'm kind of grossed out by it so I haven't tried it but she keeps telling me how fantastic it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Just tried one last month and love it. It may take a couple tries finding the right one. the diva cup seemed too long for me. So I've already ordered a different brand to try this month.
Love the idea behind it. I work 12 hour shifts and have 3 small kids. So with the diva cup I handle my period on my time. Not when my tampons full every 3-4 hours. Also for me tampons hurt. They make things too dry and hurt coming out. It pays for itself in a couple months. But lasts like 5 years sometimes more. No worrying about taking tampons everywhere or tampons in your trash. No dealing with it while you're out an about because it's good for 12 hours. No chemicals.
It takes a couple tries to figure it out and you're all up in your business. But it's worth it.
SWasson
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Amazon has the funniest review of the diva cup: http://www.amazon.com/review/R39TB4HUVK8Z6

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM

LOL I read that earlier...and Laughed

Quoting SWasson:

Amazon has the funniest review of the diva cup: http://www.amazon.com/review/R39TB4HUVK8Z6

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)