Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just need to vent about Easter!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

Ok so I had a really nice Easter! I shouldn't let this bother me, but I guess I just need to vent! I colored 3 1/2 doz. eggs with the kids yesterday. Took them with me to mother in laws and my 3 kids, 2 kids from sister in law and 3 from a cousin say we are going to hide eggs. Well cousin didn't bring real eggs, she brought those confetti filled ones, that's it. Then her 2 oldest (older than all the rest -8 & 9) go around and pick up almost all the eggs, theirs and mine! So my kids only ended up with 6 eggs (younger and I picked up most of those) Cousin took all the freakin eggs home! WTF! Hubby told me to let it go, its just eggs! Ugggghhh. Ok vent over, I guess I really wanted some more for the house! Me and my son really like them.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

really.....are you that broke you cant go pay .99 for more eggs to boil and eat? FFS.

buttercup627
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe one will roll under their seat in the car and make it smell!! It'd be an Easter/April fools joke lol.

I'm sorry that they took what was yours, you'll know for next year to just do your own hunt at home. I don't think it'd be worth getting upset about long term
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jeckers
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

No not broke! That wasn't my vent. She took eggs and didn't bring any! 

Quoting Anonymous:

really.....are you that broke you cant go pay .99 for more eggs to boil and eat? FFS.

Jeckers
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Yup that would be funny! And yes next year will leave some at home or have my own hunt!

Quoting buttercup627:

Maybe one will roll under their seat in the car and make it smell!! It'd be an Easter/April fools joke lol.

I'm sorry that they took what was yours, you'll know for next year to just do your own hunt at home. I don't think it'd be worth getting upset about long term

catrig
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Not worth getting mad about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:44 PM

We always tell the kids to stop when they have so many eggs. 

sha_lyn68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:44 PM

So did she bring confetti filled eggs or not?

Quoting Jeckers:

No not broke! That wasn't my vent. She took eggs and didn't bring any! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM

i understand why youre upset.

i really dont like when people think- free food when i havent planned for it.
on a side note- did all of the kids have a good time?

HousewifeNina
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Some people werent taught better.
Id be annoyed too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Rule for easter at my house, I make enough eggs so that the kids can have a full basket.. NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED OVER and My youngest gets the most eggs.. Thats why I dont do community easter hunts.. Greedy ass parents

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured