Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Letter from a Christian to the non believers.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 393 Replies
34 moms liked this

Many of you say I'm full of hate because I don't accept your sin. You say I need to have an open mind and that because I don't accept your lifestyle and choices that I'm judgmental. There's nothing in the Christian faith or God's commands that says anything about having an open mind. In fact, we are to be separate, and set apart... A peculiar people, not conforming to this world.

You hate us... Fine. My feelings aren't in the least bit hurt. This life is temporary, I live my life for eternity and what it has to offer. Don't like me? I don't care. I do my best to show love to all people... Not agreeing with a person's sin has nothing to do with showing them God's love. God loved us all so much that He came to this world in human form (as Jesus), as the only perfect and sinless human ever to live, was marred more than any other man, then died the worst possible death on a cross... Paying for the sins of all humankind...yes, even those who don't accept Him as their savior. So as a Christian I try to follow His example and tell others about Him...although I know many of the people I witness to want nothing to do with God. They don't care what I have to say, and they hate Christians. You look at it as forcing my beliefs on you. I look at it as loving you so much that I would put aside my own embarrassment and fear of rejection, for the possibility that you will see his love in me. Quite a different perspective from the hate-filled perception you talk about. I know my conscience is clear and I sleep very well at night.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:43 PM
24 moms liked this
Wow! You just crushed my soul....oh wait! I don't have one! Continue living in myths and having an ancient book rule your life. Good day!
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Well stated!

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't hate anyone.

Ok, a few, but not because of their religion.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM
...wait didn't jesus die on the cross not god. You confused me Lmao. You are complaining in your post and should just stop while your ahead...just saying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:48 PM
3 moms liked this

*calls the loony bin* yea I think one of your patients escaped you need to come pick them up ASAP before she hurts herself

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM
12 moms liked this

And it's people like you that give Christians a bad name. 

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM
19 moms liked this

The persecution complex is strong in this one it is...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM
3 moms liked this

Well said, however, I am afraid it won't be well accepted here :(

miss_lisa
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM
8 moms liked this
I don't hate anyone. My daughter is Christian and I'm atheist. I believe in live and let live. The only time I have an issue with Christians in general is when some of them try to force me to live by their beliefs through the law. Live your life however you see fit but please do not force me to conform to your beliefs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)