Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Letter from a Christian to the non believers.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Many of you say I'm full of hate because I don't accept your sin. You say I need to have an open mind and that because I don't accept your lifestyle and choices that I'm judgmental. There's nothing in the Christian faith or God's commands that says anything about having an open mind. In fact, we are to be separate, and set apart... A peculiar people, not conforming to this world.

You hate us... Fine. My feelings aren't in the least bit hurt. This life is temporary, I live my life for eternity and what it has to offer. Don't like me? I don't care. I do my best to show love to all people... Not agreeing with a person's sin has nothing to do with showing them God's love. God loved us all so much that He came to this world in human form (as Jesus), as the only perfect and sinless human ever to live, was marred more than any other man, then died the worst possible death on a cross... Paying for the sins of all humankind...yes, even those who don't accept Him as their savior. So as a Christian I try to follow His example and tell others about Him...although I know many of the people I witness to want nothing to do with God. They don't care what I have to say, and they hate Christians. You look at it as forcing my beliefs on you. I look at it as loving you so much that I would put aside my own embarrassment and fear of rejection, for the possibility that you will see his love in me. Quite a different perspective from the hate-filled perception you talk about. I know my conscience is clear and I sleep very well at night.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
Octobersmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

You wouldn't be anon if you truly believed a single word of this.

miss_lisa
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You misspelled Christians and all I can think of is tits... Lol.

Quoting Kara242:

I dont hate christitans, I just wish they would stop thinking they are better than everyone else. It says in the bible not to judge so why aer you all so judgy??? I tried the christian thing for 2 years  and let me tell you I feel so much better about myself now that Im away from all those hypocrites! Nothing good happened to me when i was going to church and now everything is falling in place!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I like baked goods!
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM
3 moms liked this

There is no reason for you to accept or not accept someone else's lifestyle.

Worry about your own. Your eternity has nothing whatsoever to do with being a busybody in this life.

terpmama
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM
4 moms liked this

There is a difference in saying, "hey check out this cool stuff this guy did... Oh not interested? Ok here's my number call if you change your mind." And trying to legislate those beliefs on "non believers" 

AkashaGermaine
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't hate Christians. I hate that, even when I say I'm not interested in hearing what they have to say they tell me I'm evil. How do you know? I don't tell them my spiritual path, simply say I don't agree with them. So, I'll respect the respectful Christians and ignore the rest of you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ICUTROLLIN
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I don't hate anyone, nor do I care what anyone else believes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Annettey19
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Okie dokie. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Agreed

Quoting Momniscient:

There is no reason for you to accept or not accept someone else's lifestyle.

Worry about your own. Your eternity has nothing whatsoever to do with being a busybody in this life.

Kara242
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:02 PM

LOL sorry was thinking faster than my fingers type!

Quoting miss_lisa:

You misspelled Christians and all I can think of is tits... Lol.

Quoting Kara242:

I dont hate christitans, I just wish they would stop thinking they are better than everyone else. It says in the bible not to judge so why aer you all so judgy??? I tried the christian thing for 2 years  and let me tell you I feel so much better about myself now that Im away from all those hypocrites! Nothing good happened to me when i was going to church and now everything is falling in place!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN