Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This was enough...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

you dont have to read f you dont want.  Mostly im just organizing thoughts, but feedback is obviously welcomed or I wouldn't be posting here.  I wont respond to negative Nacies.  I've got enough assholes in my life. 

When Dh first got home from afghanistan in 2009, he was arrested for assaulting me.  I went to his unit to request help.  they told me that if I continued this prosecution that they would take his money then kick him out and "my children wouldn't have money to eat"  so i got scared and lied over and over to get him out of trouble.  abuse contued to occur throughout our marriage for years.  I was always too afraid to get help because when it was happening he would start telling me how he was oging to lie to the cops so that I went to jail.

In 2011 I was arrested for felony 2nd degree assault with a weapon against him.  He beat my ass that night with our son next to me in the bed.  then unplugged the house phone and took the cell so I couldn't call for help.  I so did what I did.  I deserved my consequence.  I've done it diligently. 

Throughout the time I was going through my stuff, he continued to abuse me in different ways and it was always "call the cops.  youll go to jail, look at your charges" so I was too afraid to call.  Even when he broke a window over my head. He followed me around the house, trapped me in rooms.  refuseed to let me sleep.  ect. 

easter morning he kicked my dads ass because my dad asked us to not to sleep in.  choked him out, twice.  THEN tried to pull the same manipulative shit to make it out to be my dad's fault.  the cops didn't buy it this time.  hes in jail right now.

i called the prosecuter today and I explained to them EVERYTHING.  how afraid I've been to reach out for help.  How often this stuff happens.  ALL of the details of the night I got arrested.  EVERYTHING.  and I told them to get him help. 

So i dont know whats going to happen. 

Im so confused.  He isn't abusive but very rarely.  however, when he is it BAD.  i feel a loyalty to him, but I am PISSED at him.  this boy is over a foot taller than my dad and I and uses his sheer size to his advatage.  he is manipulative as all fuck.  actually had me believing that it was ALWAYS my fautl. 

i dont know wtf. 

the end. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEXi
by BEXi on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Get the hell away from him for good! :(

im sorry

pbjtime87
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:40 PM
You've got a warped sense of reality... Change the locks and get a restraining order...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Hugs mama, this is your chance to leave!
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Please leave him for your sake and the sake of your family.

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Sadly you are falling into what most abused women and men do.

Please, please, please seek help.  Your loyalty to him is understandable-and yes on some level you do love him but to what end?  Would you stay if he hurt your child?  No!  So why stay when he hurts you.  Men who cheat may be one and done but men who hit their wives once aren't going to stop there.

Hugs to you and your child.  I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:56 PM

gee, thanks

Quoting pbjtime87:

You've got a warped sense of reality... Change the locks and get a restraining order...

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:59 PM

He's never gonna change! You really need to get away from him. Move out or change your locks, get an R.O., keep your child safe! Hugs momma!

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Is he still in the military?

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Please don't feel guilty...or stay...

This time it was your dad...while that's bad enough, next time may be your son. Or you again, but bad enough to where you will leave your son with him and you not there to protect him.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM

And think about this...if you stay, and he starts hurting your son, you may get a call one day from your son's wife or your grandchildren. YOU can break this cycle...do you want your son hurt or to end up just like him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)