Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think I really had a vision or maybe it was a figment of my imagination????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Few days ago, I closed my eyes & I instantly saw my brother's face.... this happened to me before as well . Few years ago, I saw my grandfather's face with my eyes closed. ( They both died in the year 2004 &2005) I wasn't thinking about them in both times. So did they come to see me or did I imagine it?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Bump
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I'm not sure so he's a bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM

well it's hard to say for sure, did it give you a sense of comfort seeing them? did you feel like he was trying to tell you something? did you sense a reason for him being there? 

needadvice1983
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I would think it's just your subconscious thinking of them. You may not even have realized they were floating around in the back of your mind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

well it's hard to say for sure, did it give you a sense of comfort seeing them? did you feel like he was trying to tell you something? did you sense a reason for him being there? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Yes .... I share the same birthday with my grandfather. My bro was my best friend.....it's hard for me every holiday..

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I share a birthday with my grandfather too---it's a special closeness. I would say they were there just to comfort you and reassure you they are near you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes .... I share the same birthday with my grandfather. My bro was my best friend.....it's hard for me every holiday..

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Thank you=) Seeing my brother... that's all I ever wanted... this meant the world to me when I saw his face in that instant moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

I share a birthday with my grandfather too---it's a special closeness. I would say they were there just to comfort you and reassure you they are near you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM

your welcome, I'm sure your brother knew you'd take comfort and encouragement from seeing him, remember even when you don't see him, he is near you, he is always trying to extend his love to you, just keep that in mind when you feel like he's far from you and you really miss him, just quiet your self and think of him, you'll feel his pressence. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you=) Seeing my brother... that's all I ever wanted... this meant the world to me when I saw his face in that instant moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Thank you for this... I will definitely try that =)

Quoting Anonymous:

your welcome, I'm sure your brother knew you'd take comfort and encouragement from seeing him, remember even when you don't see him, he is near you, he is always trying to extend his love to you, just keep that in mind when you feel like he's far from you and you really miss him, just quiet your self and think of him, you'll feel his pressence. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)