So background. I have a 14 yo dsd, 4 yo dd, 3 yo ds a preemie, Rhage and now a 10 mo dsd..... my dhs OW called a few days ago. They had broken up within two months of scewing because he knew it would kill me (so he says) the ow is going to jail and she (the baby) needed one of her parents. Now me I found out three days ago, moved in baby girl, Rhage is in our room. Yes the 26 weeker... who was concieved shortly after her birth obviously. I am not talking to dh right now, I love him, don't wanna uproot our kids don't want to lose dsds. I don't know what to do. I'm already falling for her, she's asleep in my lap as we speak, she needed to cuddle so I'm in our rocker waiting for Rhage to wake. Now ow is in jail for escorting and I am tempted to tell dh if he wants us to work he needs to tell her to sign over custody and let me adopt.. or tell dh to fight for adoption/custody. What do you guys think?