Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Big Girls-- How Do You Carry Your Weight?! **WARNING: Panty Pic that shows buttcrack**

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 5'11'' and 287. Here's how I carry mine: 

What do you weigh? How do you carry your weight? Feel free to add your own pics!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Weirdly... My stomach is like two stomachs, because when I was growing up I used to wear tight jeans. So where the waist band is is skinnier. I always wanted to be one of the luckier big ladies who have just one stomach lol. And then it also all goes to my ass/hips and upper arms. I'm 5'8" and 241(just dropped 7lbs and working one losing 50lbs).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The pimples all around your crack scare me. I was cool till that. Exfoliate, woman!

LOL I'm working on it. Is exfoliating good for that?? It's the ONLY place I get acne!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM
5'2, 211 at last dr visit. now I'm pregnant. throwing up every day. dh says I've lost weight. I don't see it.

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

interesting underwear. but no, not posting my fat on here.

Admit it, they're amazing. LOL. 

What are your stats? 

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I carry all mine in the butt and thighs. My tummy has a tiny bit of sag, just from having kids, but I'm skinny other than my butt. I don't have pictures though. And OP, ignore all the snarky comments you get. Damn people on here are rude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Thats the reason why I put wtf lol. I didnt wanna see booty crack.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't wtf til the last pic lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Wtf???

IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

NOT posting pics, sorry.  I'm 5'9" and 250 exactly.  My stomach is all stretched out from my pregnancies and hangs down a lot, which makes me look heavier.  And my boobs are all stretched out from nursing.  I have to say that you do not look like you are 287.  I would have guessed less from you picture.

A good fitting bra does wonders! Mine aren't the same either, and after 2 c-sections I can't get rid of the belly flub. But thank you!! I used to be so depressed over my weight. I feel sexy now... I really don't think I look almost 300 pounds. 

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM
I am 5'3 and 191. I carry it very evenly all over but have big boobies ;). It takes about 25 lbs of loss for me to go down one pant or dress size because of how evenly it is distributed. I don't look like I weigh this much. I look about 165. When I have my physicals they nurse that weighs me always makes me weigh 2 or 3 times because she can't believe it. It's sad and funny. I am working on loosing 60 lbs this year. My goal is 135-140 and I will look like I weigh about 115-120. Good enough for me! ( when I was 140, people never believed it. They said I couldn't be over 115).
imakehimscream
by He screams on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Its mainly in my stomach and thighs. No pics though
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM
3 moms liked this
They are cute! I carry a lot like you do. Slim on the sides, lower pouch that won't do away. I am5'6 205. I was around 315 almost 2vyears ago.

I think you hold your weight well.

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Lol. A pic of my arse I took for my husband. I was really excited that those panties fit again :P 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol what is the final pic??

imacafemomer
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM

MY ASSSSS...I carry my fat in my ASSSSSSS

I have always wondered what the ass the glitter came out of looked like lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)