Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Big Girls-- How Do You Carry Your Weight?! **WARNING: Panty Pic that shows buttcrack**

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 5'11'' and 287. Here's how I carry mine: 

What do you weigh? How do you carry your weight? Feel free to add your own pics!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Ha! I for one dig the panty pic.

I'm 5'6 and weigh 138.

I wear a size 4 and have a very tone body so I look smaller than what you would think given my weight.

Don't have a pic though since they changed the format...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM

LOL thank you. You look awesome also! Congrats on the weight loss!

Quoting shortycmlb:

Ummm. You have a cute butt lol. I've been told I carry mine well. 

I was 280lbs in this pic. I'm now 245 :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Maybe you should look again, glasses ON this time.

Quoting Anonymous:

You look fine to me!

IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Quoting Annettey19:

I carry all mine in the butt and thighs. My tummy has a tiny bit of sag, just from having kids, but I'm skinny other than my butt. I don't have pictures though. And OP, ignore all the snarky comments you get. Damn people on here are rude.

Nahh, I can handle it :) I feel sexy these days! Nothing wrong with having a booty ;) 

cjsmom1
Looking at your pics I would have thought you weighed less. I'm 5'7 and 230 lbs. Unfortunately most of it is stomach.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM

i carry mine in the butt, hips and thighs.  nice shape, just a lot of it. i'd like to flatten my stomach, slim my thighs but i'm actually ok with my butt.  i'm a member of the IBTC so no excess weight up there.  i'm 5'5 and 175.  i don't look that heavy though.  i've been told i carry it pretty well, even when i got up to 190.

EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Half on my butt. lol
I_need_a_name
You mean how short am I? Lol. 5'0

Quoting IFartGlitter:

How tall are you? You're a cutie!

Quoting I_need_a_name:

Mobile Photo

I took this today. Down 7 lbs lol. And 258 lbs. =/ Im losing weight though lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IFartGlitter

Good luck!!

Quoting norahsmommy:

I am 5'3 and 191. I carry it very evenly all over but have big boobies ;). It takes about 25 lbs of loss for me to go down one pant or dress size because of how evenly it is distributed. I don't look like I weigh this much. I look about 165. When I have my physicals they nurse that weighs me always makes me weigh 2 or 3 times because she can't believe it. It's sad and funny. I am working on loosing 60 lbs this year. My goal is 135-140 and I will look like I weigh about 115-120. Good enough for me! ( when I was 140, people never believed it. They said I couldn't be over 115).

VintageWife
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM

You're holding that weight better than most of us would. It must be your height. I'm 5'7" and 100 lbs less than you and you don't look much different than me. Actually, your behind looks better than mine, imo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)