Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Big Girls-- How Do You Carry Your Weight?! **WARNING: Panty Pic that shows buttcrack**

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 5'11'' and 287. Here's how I carry mine: 

What do you weigh? How do you carry your weight? Feel free to add your own pics!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (651-660):
IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Quoting _mimimosley_:

all my weight is in my breasts thighs hips and booty. i dont really have a stomach, it pokes out a little but its firm. im not flabby or squishy pretty firm for being 180 5'8''

Lucky you for not having a tummy!

blue_elephant
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Mobile Photo

Here is me when I weighed 213 in June of 2011
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Mobile Photo

Here is me after losing 30 pounds and being at 183 or something around there, I can't find a full body pic right now, gimme a min and I'll get one, but my face is thinner
IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM

It really is!! great job!

Quoting blue_elephant:

Mobile Photo

Here is me after losing 30 pounds and being at 183 or something around there, I can't find a full body pic right now, gimme a min and I'll get one, but my face is thinner

kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

203 pregant

203 not pregnant.

blue_elephant
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Here is me 2-4 weeks pp, at 200 pounds, I'm 5'5" btw
Anonymous
by Anonymous 103 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Loose the blue dress it's doing you no favors. But I carry my weight similar to you. I'm 5'3 and between 216-225 depending on where in the month I am.
IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

It's a nightgown!!!!! Lol. It's very difficult, with my height and bust size, to find a nightgown that covers me up top and is long enough to cover my butt without looking old ladyish. I'll settle for dowdy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Loose the blue dress it's doing you no favors. But I carry my weight similar to you. I'm 5'3 and between 216-225 depending on where in the month I am.

blue_elephant
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I just wish I knew how I lost the weight, I didn't exercise or anything it just fell off one day, I should be more concerned since I weighed myself the day before and was 213 and the next day I was 183, but I was overweight anyways and figure I have more to lose so not a huge deal...

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting blue_elephant:

Mobile Photo

IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM

you could have been stressed and retaining water. 

Quoting blue_elephant:

I just wish I knew how I lost the weight, I didn't exercise or anything it just fell off one day, I should be more concerned since I weighed myself the day before and was 213 and the next day I was 183, but I was overweight anyways and figure I have more to lose so not a huge deal...

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting blue_elephant:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN