Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Big Girls-- How Do You Carry Your Weight?! **WARNING: Panty Pic that shows buttcrack**

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 5'11'' and 287. Here's how I carry mine: 

What do you weigh? How do you carry your weight? Feel free to add your own pics!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (661-670):
blue_elephant
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Could have been, I haven't weighed myself for months I think I lost more since my clothes don't fit as snugly as they used to, but since I'm not making changes I don't want to know and start freaking because my weight is just falling off, kwim?

Quoting IFartGlitter:

you could have been stressed and retaining water. 

Quoting blue_elephant:

I just wish I knew how I lost the weight, I didn't exercise or anything it just fell off one day, I should be more concerned since I weighed myself the day before and was 213 and the next day I was 183, but I was overweight anyways and figure I have more to lose so not a huge deal...

Quoting IFartGlitter:

It really is!! great job!

Quoting blue_elephant:

Mobile Photo

Here is me after losing 30 pounds and being at 183 or something around there, I can't find a full body pic right now, gimme a min and I'll get one, but my face is thinner

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 103 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Oh I see haha I sleep in shorts and tank tops. The last " night gown " I bought was from JCP it's more of a nighty but its cotton and covers all the important tid bits enough to where if I needed to answer the door it would be acceptable. I have 38dd breasts so I know what you mean.

Quoting IFartGlitter:

It's a nightgown!!!!! Lol. It's very difficult, with my height and bust size, to find a nightgown that covers me up top and is long enough to cover my butt without looking old ladyish. I'll settle for dowdy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Loose the blue dress it's doing you no favors. But I carry my weight similar to you. I'm 5'3 and between 216-225 depending on where in the month I am.

IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I sleep in a tank top and panties, yeah. But in the evenings I don't like to be THAT undressed, but don't want to be dressed from the day anymore, so I toss on a comfy nightgown :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I see haha I sleep in shorts and tank tops. The last " night gown " I bought was from JCP it's more of a nighty but its cotton and covers all the important tid bits enough to where if I needed to answer the door it would be acceptable. I have 38dd breasts so I know what you mean.

Quoting IFartGlitter:

It's a nightgown!!!!! Lol. It's very difficult, with my height and bust size, to find a nightgown that covers me up top and is long enough to cover my butt without looking old ladyish. I'll settle for dowdy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Loose the blue dress it's doing you no favors. But I carry my weight similar to you. I'm 5'3 and between 216-225 depending on where in the month I am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 103 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM
If you like online shopping go to VS and they have really comfy over large sleep shirts for like $20 bucks. They wash well and don't shrink. I usually buy them in XL and they go down to my knees lol.

Quoting IFartGlitter:

I sleep in a tank top and panties, yeah. But in the evenings I don't like to be THAT undressed, but don't want to be dressed from the day anymore, so I toss on a comfy nightgown :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM

but, but... mine was $7 :P

Quoting Anonymous:

If you like online shopping go to VS and they have really comfy over large sleep shirts for like $20 bucks. They wash well and don't shrink. I usually buy them in XL and they go down to my knees lol.

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 81 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Someone 5'11 should weigh like 140-180 pounds. NOT 287...

http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/idealweight/result?gender=f&heightFeet=5&heightInches=11&submit=&mobify=0

Quoting Anonymous:

She is 5'11", loosing 100lbs may be too much for her height and body type.

Quoting Anonymous:

287?? Yes. 100, absolutely.

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Nope. 60, yes, but absolutely NOT 100. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to lose at least 100 pounds. That weight is not at all healthy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 81 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:41 AM
I would check with your doctor on that

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Nope, not at all. My goal weight is around 220. 200 MINIMUM. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I already have. He's quite happy if my weight stays exactly where it is and I lose some more inches.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 81 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I find that hard to believe but hey good luck with that!

Quoting IFartGlitter:

I already have. He's quite happy if my weight stays exactly where it is and I lose some more inches.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

IFartGlitter
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Fortunately, you're not my doctor, so your opinion doesn't matter! Cheers!

Quoting Anonymous:

I find that hard to believe but hey good luck with that!

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN