Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So people renting apartments are considered poor, huh rich CM moms?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 233 Replies
5 moms liked this

Some of us don't have the money, don't have enough credit to purchase a house have you considered that? Why don't you have the money you ask. Well we either don't earn enough at our jobs, we pay child support or alimony, we have debt whether it's from credit cards or college,etc. I only earn $25K a year my boyfriend earns $22K but really feels like less than $10K due to alimony and we're a family of 4 living in a 2bdrm apartment but we're ok. We won't be struggling forever.Love makes us rich! Almost everyone has their share of problems it takes time to get through rough times it doesn't happen over night. I'm venting because I'm so sick of some women on here that have been through hard times and once their lives got better like beyond better to the point you went from a peon to a queen bee you act like your shit don't stink and you piss rainbows.You pretend you've never had to struggle and become complete snobs to people working below you.

Vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansasmom1978
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM
6 moms liked this

Some of us don't have the credit to buy a house. Some of us like where we live. Some of us don't mind renting(I dont have to pay for repairs). If the rich bitches worried about themselves CM would be a better place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this

i refuse to purchase because i dont want to give the government anymore money

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM
6 moms liked this

I think you answered your own title question with your rant.....

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Shit, I just plain don't want the hassle of a mortgage or $1200 rent.  Apartments are perfect for just the two of us, LOL.  Cheap rent and all utilities included, minus electric and internet.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM
9 moms liked this

LOL *loves makes us rich*

I like the sentiment but love doesnt pay rent or buy food or electric or gas or clothes...you get my point

Gabrielle1982
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Whoever says that is dumb and who cares how much money somebody else is making and where they live. :P  Plenty of people who are well off rent, btw, for many different reasons. 

CafeMom Tickers
TishHughes
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Hmmmm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Well said! We're renting a trailer used to live in an apartment but we were forced to downgrade because BM got an increase of CS. SO works at a grocery store, I work at a bakery. We get no respect at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM

we could own our own home if we wanted to. we prefer not to. we love renting. we love just having to pay our rent and not have to worry about if things break or whatever. plus we move around a lot and don't want to have to worry about selling our house with each move. renting is so much easier.

xanayda
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I rent a house and i'm not rich, not even close. I love my house though and hope to stay here for a while. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN