Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So people renting apartments are considered poor, huh rich CM moms?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Some of us don't have the money, don't have enough credit to purchase a house have you considered that? Why don't you have the money you ask. Well we either don't earn enough at our jobs, we pay child support or alimony, we have debt whether it's from credit cards or college,etc. I only earn $25K a year my boyfriend earns $22K but really feels like less than $10K due to alimony and we're a family of 4 living in a 2bdrm apartment but we're ok. We won't be struggling forever.Love makes us rich! Almost everyone has their share of problems it takes time to get through rough times it doesn't happen over night. I'm venting because I'm so sick of some women on here that have been through hard times and once their lives got better like beyond better to the point you went from a peon to a queen bee you act like your shit don't stink and you piss rainbows.You pretend you've never had to struggle and become complete snobs to people working below you.

Vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Replies (231-233):
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I rent a nice apartment. I love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
o.0
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:18 PM

We own our home, and my farts stink, so i assume my shit does, too.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM
I rented in college. While I don't think it means someone is poor to rent, I did feel a lot more accomplished the day I closed on my home!!

But that's my personal choice based on our finances. Not everyone has the same standards or needs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)