Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I haven't had sex since July 7, 2012. Dh and I were having issues and then he started having a lot of health issues. We are definitely better then we were, but still no sex. I'm going crazy over here!! Anyone else not having sex lately?

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Replies (91-99):
Hilary799
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I'd have to be committed after that long! Lol

Quoting Amanda804:

i havnt had sex since December, but i went from when my son's dad and i broke up when he was 2 back in 2007 to march of last year so 4 years and 8 months, so this dry spell is realitivly little lol

jigsaw ribbon

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM
If it's your choice and you're cool with it, then by all means.
Quoting OompaLover6969:

It's been a while.......

Just because....

My choice......

That's all. :/

jigsaw ribbon

NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM

DH and I have hit a reeeeally rocky patch in our marriage, and haven't had sex in a few weeks :(

Though we're still rocky, I think we're moving in the right direction. Fixing my marriage, right now, is more important to me than sex is.

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Something for you to look forward too.
Quoting svolkov:

Nope but dh just went back to work so itbwill b two weeks

jigsaw ribbon

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM
I know where you're coming from. That's where we were for a long time too. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I really hope things get better for you guys.
Quoting NiCo86:

DH and I have hit a reeeeally rocky patch in our marriage, and haven't had sex in a few weeks :(

Though we're still rocky, I think we're moving in the right direction. Fixing my marriage, right now, is more important to me than sex is.

jigsaw ribbon

NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Thank you. I'm hoping for things to get better also, but am trying to prepare myself emotionally for if it doesn't :(
Quoting Hilary799:

I know where you're coming from. That's where we were for a long time too. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I really hope things get better for you guys.
Quoting NiCo86:

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM

If you ever need someone to talk to, pm me *hugs*

Quoting NiCo86:

Thank you. I'm hoping for things to get better also, but am trying to prepare myself emotionally for if it doesn't :(
Quoting Hilary799:

Quoting NiCo86:

jigsaw ribbon

MommyMarcoux
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Nope. Just the opposite. DH and I are getting in what we can now since I am due in two months. I am not looking forward to the 6 week sex ban that will be proclaimed after I deliver, so I am taking advantage of the time I have now. Hope things look up for you and your DH soon. :)

NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Quoting Hilary799:

If you ever need someone to talk to, pm me *hugs*

Quoting NiCo86:

Quoting Hilary799:

Quoting NiCo86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured