Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen MoM Leah and Janelle

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Leah is one GREEDY bitch, 800 a month for two kids? Damn wish I could get that!!
And of course Janelle ran right back to Kiefer!! Dumb bitch
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Cory was the one who wanted to go to court! That's what the law says he can afford.
(at this point janelle is background noise)
I'm still lmao at Adam attempting to look like a good dad. Useless piece of shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:26 AM
If Adam really wants to be in his daughters life, he really should go to court and get 50/50

Quoting Anonymous:

Cory was the one who wanted to go to court! That's what the law says he can afford.

I'm still lmao at Adam attempting to look like a good dad. Useless piece of shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I'm not sure if you've followed them from 16 and pregnant but that boy does not deserve more time. He only is trying to make it look like he's a good dad for the new chick.
Plus the kids like three, he hasn't made an effort until now, why should he get to come and be daddy now? Aubree hates him anyways.

Quoting Anonymous:

If Adam really wants to be in his daughters life, he really should go to court and get 50/50

Quoting Anonymous:

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:32 AM
I can't stand either of them. Leah is just stupid. Jenelle...has she ever dated anyone that isn't a worthless piece of garbage? I liked Gary at first-seemed like he had his shit together and didn't put up with her crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)