are there any teachers..... or smart a$$es in this group
To whom it may concern:
As a parent on the peewee s***s ( name of team) I have many very serious concerns with the coaches. these issues have already been addressed to the coach. they are in no particular order as follows:
1. NEGATIVITY: Both coaches do not ever have a single positive comment to say to the girls as individuals or teams.
2. AGGRESSION: Mainly in coach m while in " game/ practice" mode. kicking the balls 40+ ferry in the air then screaming at the field when they didn't do add he told them.
3. SHOUTING: During the March 25th game both k and m were yelling and shouting at the girls. ( was addressed by a board member during game)
4. DEMEANING: During practice and games k constantly tells one particular girl " it's your fault we____( whether it's having to run or losing a game)
5. FOUL LANGUAGE: coach m stands in the dug out while our team is fielding kicking the wooden fence and using foul language where parents can overhear.
6. IMPROPER CONVERSATIONS: coach m insists on telling parents on the team, myself included, the history about k and his marriage and her previous relationship.
7. ATTITUDE: both coach k and m have horrible attitudes when talking to parents. as well as chips on their shoulders.
these issues have been bright up to both coaches. when I offered to help them, coach m folded his arms and pouted before being snide and asking if I was a coach on that team. I told him while I wasn't a coach on the team I was more than willing to help them out, not replace them. he continued to have attitude with me the duration of the practice.
kickball is supposed to be a fun, learning experience for these girls. no matter what the score or errors made. at the end of each practice/game, all the girls are leaving discouraged and dad. this positive experience is now negative. I would appreciate if actions were brought towards coach k and m before one of the girls is physically or emotionally hurry. goals for each coach is to have return players who learn from mistakes they have our victories they reach. Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns.
coach k is the head coach. m is her husband who assists her. the girls are genuinely confused and don't know what to do next. they are practiced in one position then chunked intoa new one during the game. more than anything this isn't about throwing someone out who is volunteering their time. it's about these 12 girls who are going to end up hurt. they have hurt three girls fingers already by not properly teaching them to catch. not to mention m kicked the ball aiming it at k's ex husbands truck and almost hit my daughter in the face. she wasn't paying attention and by an act of God, she reacted. had she not, she would have had a broken face.
btw, there are 12 girls on the team. they are mainly 5,6 and 7. most have never played kickball before.