Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are there any teachers..... or smart a$$es in this group

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
please proof my letter I have to turn into the board members tomorrow:)

To whom it may concern:
As a parent on the peewee s***s ( name of team) I have many very serious concerns with the coaches. these issues have already been addressed to the coach. they are in no particular order as follows:
1. NEGATIVITY: Both coaches do not ever have a single positive comment to say to the girls as individuals or teams.
2. AGGRESSION: Mainly in coach m while in " game/ practice" mode. kicking the balls 40+ ferry in the air then screaming at the field when they didn't do add he told them.
3. SHOUTING: During the March 25th game both k and m were yelling and shouting at the girls. ( was addressed by a board member during game)
4. DEMEANING: During practice and games k constantly tells one particular girl " it's your fault we____( whether it's having to run or losing a game)
5. FOUL LANGUAGE: coach m stands in the dug out while our team is fielding kicking the wooden fence and using foul language where parents can overhear.
6. IMPROPER CONVERSATIONS: coach m insists on telling parents on the team, myself included, the history about k and his marriage and her previous relationship.
7. ATTITUDE: both coach k and m have horrible attitudes when talking to parents. as well as chips on their shoulders.

these issues have been bright up to both coaches. when I offered to help them, coach m folded his arms and pouted before being snide and asking if I was a coach on that team. I told him while I wasn't a coach on the team I was more than willing to help them out, not replace them. he continued to have attitude with me the duration of the practice.

kickball is supposed to be a fun, learning experience for these girls. no matter what the score or errors made. at the end of each practice/game, all the girls are leaving discouraged and dad. this positive experience is now negative. I would appreciate if actions were brought towards coach k and m before one of the girls is physically or emotionally hurry. goals for each coach is to have return players who learn from mistakes they have our victories they reach. Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns.

coach k is the head coach. m is her husband who assists her. the girls are genuinely confused and don't know what to do next. they are practiced in one position then chunked intoa new one during the game. more than anything this isn't about throwing someone out who is volunteering their time. it's about these 12 girls who are going to end up hurt. they have hurt three girls fingers already by not properly teaching them to catch. not to mention m kicked the ball aiming it at k's ex husbands truck and almost hit my daughter in the face. she wasn't paying attention and by an act of God, she reacted. had she not, she would have had a broken face.

btw, there are 12 girls on the team. they are mainly 5,6 and 7. most have never played kickball before.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:12 AM
please proof my letter I have to turn into the board members

To Whom It May Concern:

As a parent on the peewee s***s ( name of team) I have several very serious concerns with the coaches. These issues have already been addressed with the coaches and are in no particular order as follows:

1. NEGATIVITY: Neither coach displays the necessary positive attitude required to motivate and encourage the players either individually or as a team.
2. AGGRESSION: Mainly displayed by coach M, during practices or games. coach M will kick balls 40+ feet in the air and scream at the players in the field if not doing as told.
3. SHOUTING: During the March 25th game both coach k and coach m were yelling and shouting at the girls. ( was addressed by a board member during game)
4. DEMEANING/BULLYING: During practice and games coach k constantly tells one particular girl " it's your fault we____( whether it's having to run or losing a game)
5. FOUL LANGUAGE: coach m stands in the dug out while our team is fielding; kicking the wooden fence and using foul language within ear shot of parents and bystanders.
6. IMPROPER CONVERSATIONS: coach m on multiple occasions, has divulged private, inappropriate and personal information regarding his and coach K's relationships, with myself and other parents on the team.
7. ATTITUDE: both coach k and m display negative attitudes when interacting with parents and the teammates.

these issues have been brought forward to both coach k and coach m. Upon volunteering my parental services, Coach M, rudely asked if I was the coach. When i replied I was not, i was simply volunteering to help, not replace the coaches, i was treated rudely for the duration of practice.

kickball is supposed to be a fun, learning experience for these girls. no matter the score or errors made. at the end of each practice/game, all the girls are leaving discouraged and sad. This positive experience has now become negative. I would appreciate if actions were brought towards coach k and m before one of the girls is physically or emotionally harmed. The goals for every coach should be to have players return that have grown from their mistakes, have found their strengths, and achieved victories. Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:14 AM
6 moms liked this
Capitalization is your friend. Embrace it. Love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:18 AM

If someone claiming to be a Yale educated college professor offers her input, disregard it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

To Whom It May Concern:

As a parent on the peewee s***s ( name of team) I have several very serious concerns with the coaches. These issues have already been addressed with the coaches and are in no particular order as follows:

1. NEGATIVITY: Neither coach displays the necessary positive attitude required to motivate and encourage the players either individually or as a team.
2. AGGRESSION: Mainly displayed by coach M, during practices or games. coach M will kick balls 40+ feet in the air and scream at the players in the field if not doing as told.
3. SHOUTING: During the March 25th game both coach k and coach m were yelling and shouting at the girls. ( was addressed by a board member during game)
4. DEMEANING/BULLYING: During practice and games coach k constantly tells one particular girl " it's your fault we____( whether it's having to run or losing a game).
5. FOUL LANGUAGE: Coach M stands in the dug out while our team is fielding; kicking the wooden fence and using foul language within ear shot of parents and bystanders.
6. IMPROPER CONVERSATIONS: Coach M on multiple occasions, has divulged private, inappropriate and personal information regarding his and coach K's relationships, with myself and other parents on the team.
7. ATTITUDE: Both Coach K and M display negative attitudes when interacting with parents and the teammates.

These issues have been brought forward to both Coach K and Coach M. Upon volunteering my parental services, Coach M, rudely asked if I was the coach. When I replied I was not, I was simply volunteering to help, not replace the coaches, I was treated rudely for the duration of practice.

Kickball is supposed to be a fun learning experience for these girls. No matter the score or errors made at the end of each practice/game all the girls are leaving discouraged and sad. This positive experience has now become negative. I would appreciate if actions were brought towards Coaches K and M before one of the girls is physically or emotionally harmed. The goals for every coach should be to have players return that have grown from their mistakes, have found their strengths, and achieved victories. Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
These coaches are dicks. Fix the issue or there won't be a team this season.

Please and thank you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM
yes I know. my phone has a mind of its own and doesn't always capitalize. I have capital letters on the letter.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Capitalization is your friend. Embrace it. Love it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Yikes did you not even attempt to proofread before posting this? If you want to have any credibility at all, do not use that letter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Thank you so much!!

Quoting Anonymous:

To Whom It May Concern:

4. DEMEANING/BULLYING: During practice and games coach k constantly tells one particular girl " it's your fault we____( whether it's having to run or losing a game)

5. FOUL LANGUAGE: coach m stands in the dug out while our team is fielding; kicking the wooden fence and using foul language within ear shot of parents and bystanders.

6. IMPROPER CONVERSATIONS: coach m on multiple occasions, has divulged private, inappropriate and personal information regarding his and coach K's relationships, with myself and other parents on the team.

7. ATTITUDE: both coach k and m display negative attitudes when interacting with parents and the teammates.

these issues have been brought forward to both coach k and coach m. Upon volunteering my parental services, Coach M, rudely asked if I was the coach. When i replied I was not, i was simply volunteering to help, not replace the coaches, i was treated rudely for the duration of practice.

kickball is supposed to be a fun, learning experience for these girls. no matter the score or errors made. at the end of each practice/game, all the girls are leaving discouraged and sad. This positive experience has now become negative. I would appreciate if actions were brought towards coach k and m before one of the girls is physically or emotionally harmed. The goals for every coach should be to have players return that have grown from their mistakes, have found their strengths, and achieved victories. Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:31 AM
credibility in what... being a concerned parent? If that means nothing to you then simply move along because all I did was all for someone to correct any errors they saw. jeez

Quoting Anonymous:

Yikes did you not even attempt to proofread before posting this? If you want to have any credibility at all, do not use that letter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:34 AM
yes, they are. this is the only way they can be looked at by the board once they have been approved via background check. the board president is also going to monitor their behavior tomorrow at the game of it doesn't rain. we have to have five of eleven girls parent(s) write a letter.

Quoting Anonymous:

These coaches are dicks. Fix the issue or there won't be a team this season.

Please and thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)