Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Reasons YOU would report someone to CPS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I would like to ask what is the things you would call CPS over?

I will tell you mine:

1. You are physically abusive

2. You are mentally abusive

3. You are doing drugs ( no weed does not count unless you are having a problem)

4. you are selling drugs ( YES weed counts)

5. you have a REALLY messy or even slightly dirty home

6. you drink way too much

7. you do anything sexual in front of/to/ around your child

8. you do not use a carseat

9. you have no food

10. your kids are left alone

11. your kids are neglected

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I guess my house would be CPS worthy to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly think that you should have verything c;lean and all things organized.....we move every 2-4 yearsand in 48 hours my home is unpacked and clean and beautifu;l

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you consider slightly dirty? I keep mine clean(dishes caught up, bathroom clean, floors swept, etc). We just moved so it's cluttered and we are working on it. It is livable though.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
1. Slapping a child or teen
2. Using an object to hit a child or teen
3. Abuse and or neglect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL honey, you can call and WASTE government money and time all you want, but drinking IN FRONT of your kids is not illegal, immoral or wrong....LMAO I drink in fron of mine and they will learn how to enjoy alcohol RESPONSIBLY... let me guess, you are Mormon ad they annot have coffee or tea either :/ LOL get over you

Quoting Anonymous:

1. doing drugs weed counts/selling counts/ in front of the children/ in the house/ etc

2. drinking alcohol in front of the children/ drunk around the children

3.  Abusing the kids (beating them for no reason all the time/ occasionally/ etc)

4. Sexually abusing the kids

5. Starving the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
4 moms liked this
Lmao someone should report YOU to CPS, anal retentive clean freak parents' kids end up with anxiety problems later in life. The house shouldn't be disgustingly dirty but does not need to be museum clean and hospital sterile.

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly think that you should have verything c;lean and all things organized.....we move every 2-4 yearsand in 48 hours my home is unpacked and clean and beautifu;l

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you consider slightly dirty? I keep mine clean(dishes caught up, bathroom clean, floors swept, etc). We just moved so it's cluttered and we are working on it. It is livable though.

LiliM
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
So because you are a certain way you feel others should be?

Wow. Get over yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Other than the home not being super super tidy.. Is not a reason for removal

http://www.dhs.state.or.us/caf/safety_model/procedure_manual/appendices/ch2-app/2-4.pdf

Those are the 16 safety threats for removal.. 99% of the time those are fabricated

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Yeah I thought so too! She was an idiot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Number 5 is fucked up. Now if you are a hoarder or the house is nasty as hell then ya but not slightly dirty or messy

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM

For almost all of the above in your OP. I wouldn't report for a slightly dirty home or the kids being left alone if there is someone 13+ present for a short time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:46 AM

My kids have mud art days, my kids have rules and regulations, my kids live in a beautiful, clean environment, but do sleepovers, fishing, swimming, ocean vacations, etc.... it is called balance

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao someone should report YOU to CPS, anal retentive clean freak parents' kids end up with anxiety problems later in life. The house shouldn't be disgustingly dirty but does not need to be museum clean and hospital sterile.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)