Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is This Year Going By Fast Or Slow To You So Far

Posted by   + Show Post

?

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! I can't believe his birthday is coming up in 4 months, I remember being pregnant with him and wanting him out like it was yesterday. I will definitely cry on his first bday lol. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

very fast I feel like just yesterday I just brought my baby boy home (he's 8 months now).

Congratulations!

My son is twenty seven, and all those years flew by. Cherish every minute you have with them, and try to make sure you get to see all of his firsts. They only come around once. Have a great time watching your baby grow up. I think it's great. When I was pregnant, it was the best I have ever felt. I loved feeling him kick and I loved knowing where he was and he was safe. I sure loved bringing him up. He was and always will be the best thing that ever happened to me.

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Very fast. probably because of the huge move I just had. Now I'm just waiting for all our stuff to get over here, but we had so much to do before we moved, the last three months have just kind of blurred together. 

I understand what you mean. Moving is so hard to me. I pack up my stuff, and my back hurts so bad I can hardly breath. The last time we moved my husband, son and daughter-in-law had to pack up our stuff for me. I was sure glad that it was over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! I can't believe his birthday is coming up in 4 months, I remember being pregnant with him and wanting him out like it was yesterday. I will definitely cry on his first bday lol. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

very fast I feel like just yesterday I just brought my baby boy home (he's 8 months now).

Congratulations!

My son is twenty seven, and all those years flew by. Cherish every minute you have with them, and try to make sure you get to see all of his firsts. They only come around once. Have a great time watching your baby grow up. I think it's great. When I was pregnant, it was the best I have ever felt. I loved feeling him kick and I loved knowing where he was and he was safe. I sure loved bringing him up. He was and always will be the best thing that ever happened to me.

Thanks I will do. I know I have to my s.o. said no matter later on and how old he gets I will always see him as my baby boy. I take tons and tons of pictures lol. Is your son your only child?

NikkiDoll
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kaismama1006:

Way too fast. My oldest is almost done with kindergarten.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this
So so, a lot has happened this last year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Fast there is only 7 weeks left of school that's too fast and it's already April. Where hasd the time gone?

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Fast.
SadeAyosmom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this

SO FAST!

DD started school this year and Kindy just makes so much me time i love it!

debbie26
by Debbie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Fast I dont even know what happened with march and my bday was the 23rd i just remember that day basically cause you get all those fucking FB birthday wishes and my s/o bought me flowers and DD made a card and i got a new tat and we went out to dinner other then that YES this yr is going by super fast...

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Quoting debbie26:

Fast I dont even know what happened with march and my bday was the 23rd i just remember that day basically cause you get all those fucking FB birthday wishes and my s/o bought me flowers and DD made a card and i got a new tat and we went out to dinner other then that YES this yr is going by super fast...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday and a very Happy Easter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN