Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is what true love looks like....

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:52 AM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: could you do this?

Options:

yes

no

other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

so sad :( but I am happy for them...... could you do this?

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lalalie
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM

I hope so.

I don't want to be the kind of person that can't overcome something like that, but I do acknowledge it would be hard. Anyone that says it wouldn't be hard is lying to themselves, and others.

kjfamily
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this
If I was already with the man before it got like that then yes I would stay with him but I wouldn't start a relationship with a man like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:04 AM
I married dh for better or worse. It would not be easy by any means. But we'd make it work somehow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxmom2580
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:04 AM
If I can care for and love my three disabled kids,and work in healthcare, then I would love and care for a disabled spouse
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:05 AM

My husband is active duty in the airforce , if he lost his legs and arms,..i wouldnt have a choice, hes the love of my life. I think  this couple is amazing and beautiful, its going to be a very difficult challenge.

Mrs.taub
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM

I agree idk the story behind them or anything, but she is soo strong and has my admiration,my husband was killed in afgahnistan but if he had came back like that,it would have been sooooo hard,but i wouldve tried my best.

Quoting krissy920:

My husband is active duty in the airforce , if he lost his legs and arms,..i wouldnt have a choice, hes the love of my life. I think  this couple is amazing and beautiful, its going to be a very difficult challenge.

LetoLiebe
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:14 AM

That is true love. If it where the man that is my husband I could. I would want to be the one sharing life with him and caring for him no matter what because I love him always. 

Mrs.taub
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:16 AM

it is nice to see there are people like you and this women in the world......alot of women would just leave

Quoting LetoLiebe:

That is true love. If it where the man that is my husband I could. I would want to be the one sharing life with him and caring for him no matter what because I love him always. 

krissy920
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:29 AM

Im so sorry for your loss,  im probably a little more sensitive then normal due to being pregnant and my husband leaving for afghanistan soon. It makes me realize even more that  if he came home like the man pictured, id have so many blessings  that he made it back to me. You  must be a very very strong woman. Hugs.

Quoting Mrs.taub:

I agree idk the story behind them or anything, but she is soo strong and has my admiration,my husband was killed in afgahnistan but if he had came back like that,it would have been sooooo hard,but i wouldve tried my best.

Quoting krissy920:

CafeMom Tickers
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:31 AM
I woul in a heartbeat. My husband was in the army, so that was always a risk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)