Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is what true love looks like....

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: could you do this?

Options:

yes

no

other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

so sad :( but I am happy for them...... could you do this?

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mrs.taub
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:32 AM

well thank you,it is hard but honestly dont worry beca use it doesnt happen alot over there anymore, my husband was rather stupid in what he did
he basicly got out of the humvee to "pee" lol and he stepped on the ied so yeah...its embarressing a little but i give him creditfor what its worth and i miss him every day.....i honestly feel for my baby girl more than myself

Quoting krissy920:

Im so sorry for your loss,  im probably a little more sensitive then normal due to being pregnant and my husband leaving for afghanistan soon. It makes me realize even more that  if he came home like the man pictured, id have so many blessings  that he made it back to me. You  must be a very very strong woman. Hugs.

Quoting Mrs.taub:

I agree idk the story behind them or anything, but she is soo strong and has my admiration,my husband was killed in afgahnistan but if he had came back like that,it would have been sooooo hard,but i wouldve tried my best.

Quoting krissy920:

My husband is active duty in the airforce , if he lost his legs and arms,..i wouldnt have a choice, hes the love of my life. I think  this couple is amazing and beautiful, its going to be a very difficult challenge.

MommyOfAdriana
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:34 AM
They are a beautiful couple. He was born that way. I saw him talking about his life on Oprah's Life class. He truly is an inspiration to others. They just had a baby not too long ago.
Mrs.taub
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:38 AM

oh wow that is soo wonderful to hear!!! was the baby ok? what caused him to be born like this? do you know how they met?

Quoting MommyOfAdriana:

They are a beautiful couple. He was born that way. I saw him talking about his life on Oprah's Life class. He truly is an inspiration to others. They just had a baby not too long ago.

Megan11587
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:44 AM
Whats the story behind the couple?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.taub
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:45 AM

idk im trying to figure it out....apparently he was born like this and they have a baby now

Quoting Megan11587:

Whats the story behind the couple?

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:47 AM
This

Quoting kjfamily:

If I was already with the man before it got like that then yes I would stay with him but I wouldn't start a relationship with a man like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.love.my.life
by Arika on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:51 AM
I agree. My grandpa lost his leg after heart surgery and my grandma didnt let anything get to them. They have been married for like 50 years. I want a love like theirs some day.

Quoting Lalalie:

I hope so.

I don't want to be the kind of person that can't overcome something like that, but I do acknowledge it would be hard. Anyone that says it wouldn't be hard is lying to themselves, and others.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfAdriana
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Quoting Mrs.taub:

I can't think of his name (I want to say Oliver). I think he is Australian. I'll have to look in my DVR to see if I still have the episode. Their baby is a normal adorable baby.
MommyOfAdriana
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:59 AM
His name is nick vujuisic(sp). Google him. Truly amazing
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:00 AM

That man is a motivational speaker I think. I beleive I have seen him. Good for him! He looks happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)