Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm scared to know the truth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I'm sure I'm blowing things way out of porportion. My dh is usually very attentive to me in every way...
Recently he's lost about 25 lbs (wasn't fat to begin with). He said he just wanted to be healthier. He also said he thinks he's depressed. I don't know how to help with that. I took our children out of town for 9 days and anticipated a big welcome home...I got a 1/2 hug and he went back to the book he was reading. The next morning I made him stop and hug me and said 'since I didn't get one yesterday' to which he said I know. Kinda hurt my feelings since he knew and didn't fix it.
I was using his iPad yesterday and looked at the notes he had on there. My dh isn't a writer but he had the beginnings of a song written down. The lyrics were about going to a bar and slipping someone his room key...song lyrics are about life right?!? Is he writing out something that happened or that he wishes would happen? I normally would say it couldn't happen but I know that recently he's had his expense checks from work put onto a credit card (like what you get at Walmart). I don't have access to what goes on with that card.
I've got my self all worked up over this. I can't sleep and my stomach hurts. I just want to cry
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Why not actually talk to him instead of making yourself sick.
No man is worth your physical and mental deterioration
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Can you check his email, texts, or maybe your online phone bill? I hate to say it but usually you intuition is right. If it feels off, he probably has something going on. Do you have a good enough relationship that you can ask and he'll open up? I'm sorry you're dealing with this :(
jen_keiko
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:03 AM

i'm sorry you're hurting hun. maybe just try to get some rest and find some time to sit down and talk to him about how you are feeling that he is maybe being distant. don't talk about the song, that could really be nothing. if he's usually very attentive, he'll listen and you'll be able to talk it out. *hugz*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:07 AM
His phone is issued though his job so I have no way to see the records.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you check his email, texts, or maybe your online phone bill? I hate to say it but usually you intuition is right. If it feels off, he probably has something going on. Do you have a good enough relationship that you can ask and he'll open up? I'm sorry you're dealing with this :(

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Ask him. But to be honest I would be worried
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:38 AM
I would sit him down and talk to him. Be honest. See what is going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:41 AM

just ask him, we cant tell you but he can

TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I would ask him.  It could be completely innocent...and it may not be,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)