Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've been up all night

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:47 AM
  • 7 Replies
Not with my infant, with my two year old. Her sleep schedule is all whack. She just went to sleep, I'm waking her up at ten and making her stay up all day, this is going to be hell but it's the only thing I can think of to help get her back on track, moving, adjusting has all taken a really hard toll on her little body!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jen_keiko
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:50 AM

yikes!! i wish you lots of luck (and coffee!!) and i hope she adjusts quickly :)

marinenonstop
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Oh no... it would be like unleashing the dogs of hell if i kept my 17 mth old up all day. Good luck.
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Me too.

Quoting jen_keiko:

yikes!! i wish you lots of luck (and coffee!!) and i hope she adjusts quickly :)

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:55 AM
It's all I can think to do.

Quoting marinenonstop:

Oh no... it would be like unleashing the dogs of hell if i kept my 17 mth old up all day. Good luck.
20Keller12
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM
She sounds like me. It's just getting to be my bedtime too. XD
marinenonstop
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:38 AM
No i get it. My mom is usually my kids primary baby sitter and i just started my clinical rotations at school. My dh is deployed so my mom babysits at weirs hours, but is really good at keeping my kids on schedule. Well my mom went to pr for a month so my dad had to watch my kids for me. There were times i left at 5 pm told my dad, "just bath the baby at 8, put him in pjs and put him to bed at 9. Hell fall asleep between 9:30 and ten." I come home at midnight.. and as soon as i open the door i hear, "Hi!!! Shwa su bada do! No, no! Kissey!" And here comes the baby walking up to me. I looked at him and asked, "what are you doing up?!?!? Your brothers asleep! Its past your bed time!" And my dad goes, "oh man..he gave me trouble..he's all yours now." And would leave! So last week..every morning i woke him up at 7 am...gave him breakfast..did everything how i normally would. I allowed him to take naps but NOTHING after 4 pm. My dad was letting him take a nap at 6 pm and he would sleep till 8:30. Took me about a week but he's finally back on schedule. Going to bed by 9:30.

Quoting kmorales7690:

It's all I can think to do.

Quoting marinenonstop:

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:39 AM
My kids are sleeping fine, but I haven't been able to lately!! Urg.

Hope she gets back in track soon. I know you're ready!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)