Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Edit: Mom moved in. She has early onset Alzheimer's and does not listen! I have started spanking her and it works!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 271 Replies
4 moms liked this

I treat her the same way she treated me as a kid. If she doesn't listen she gets two warnings then a spank with a wooden spoon or a belt. She's my family and I can discipline her in my own way. My house, my rules.

i don't understand what's getting everybody so upset. I am fully legally entitled to hit my kids when they misbehave and they are way smaller and more vulnerable. My mom justified her beating me as a child by telling me it was for my own good. So how could it not be for her own good to get the same punishment that she thought appropriate to dish out to her kids when they behaved the same way. I do it because I love her. My house my rules. Spare the rod spoil the person. I was spanked and I turned out just fine. It hurts me more than it hurts her. She needs to learn respect.

Ok just so we're clear - it's ok to smack my kids but its not ok to smack my mom for the same behaviour. Got it... Thanks for clearing that up.

re edit: this post was satirical. i do not smack ANYONE, i dont smack my kids, my mother, my dogs or my husband. i dont believe violence has any place within the home.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojo_star
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM
24 moms liked this

That's elder abuse and against the law. I hope someone reports you and your mother gets help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM
4 moms liked this
Troll
rgba
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:20 AM
This

Quoting jojo_star:

That's elder abuse and against the law. I hope someone reports you and your mother gets help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

you realize that is elder abuse and you could go to jail if you're reported?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:21 AM

sicko

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

But that's exactly what she did with us as kids. Two warnings then the belt. I am tired of cleaning up after her, she knows better, she's just being lazy. When she dumps her dinner on the floor she gets a whack! It works, she has been much better behaved.

Quoting jojo_star:

edelweiss23
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Trolltastic
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope your ass gets reported. This is disgusting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM
3 moms liked this
Lmao.. nice trolling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Syphon
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this

That's sick.  I hope you're a fake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN