Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Perfect timing...update. I found a ring!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM
  • 342 Replies
1 mom liked this
My DF said we are getting the ring this weekend no matter what. I took the day off from work today so I can choose my ring without him hovering over me and guess what? My ds woke up sick this morning,he vomited all over me. I didn't send him to daycare but I gave him some Motrin and I really hope he feels better.

update

I spent hours at the jewelers and I finally have the perfect ring but I have a feeling my DF is going to flip out. The ring is a little over 12,000 and before anyone say something, I designed the ring myself and I had no idea it would be that much :/ My DF said I can choose whatever I want so hopefully it won't be a big deal but he has no idea I went there today. The good thing is, if he thinks it's too much, a 9000 ring won't seem so expensive anymore lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cupcake_mom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

1st

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Poor little guy :( maybe you can go later on if he feels better.

macysmom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
19 moms liked this
I don't understand why women these days don't want a surprise with the ring. If you can't trust the man you intend on trusting with your life to pick out a ring then why marry him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

awe poor baby. maybe you can look online and pick some out that you like and then when you and df go to get your ring you can try those pieces on and it wont be so bad. also dont be afraid to tell him to back off a little.

me and my df got my ring off ebay, he was always like, look at this, look at this one, how about this one. so one day while he was at work i looked myself and then sent him an email saying i need to look alone and that i found some i really liked and i put them on the watch list and he needed to pick the one he liked best

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM
That's the plan. He doesn't use a stroller anymore but I may have to use it today.

Quoting Hilary799:

Poor little guy :( maybe you can go later on if he feels better.

cupcake_mom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM

why not get exaclty what you want? i dont wear jewelry except the pieces my df has bought me, so when he wanted to pick out a ring he didnt really know what i would like because i dont have anything to compair style to. so i gave him  a few ideas and he picked one out

Quoting macysmom:

I don't understand why women these days don't want a surprise with the ring. If you can't trust the man you intend on trusting with your life to pick out a ring then why marry him?

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM
12 moms liked this

You are incredibly selfish. I'm just going to convince myself you're a troll, there's no way there's women who really think like you. Are you getting your son a bed after you buy the ring?

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM
because my DF is cheap. If I leave it up to him, the ring may come from a bubble gum machine lol.

Quoting macysmom:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh lord.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
You are sad and pathetic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)