Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Post A PIC OF YOUR PANDORA BRACELET

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

POST pics!!! Just starting mine
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Replies (161-165):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I had no idea what a Pandora bracelet was. So I looked.  I think they are hideous. A nice tennis bracelet or golden bangles are much more appealing to me.

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Mobile Photo

Just got this beauty today! It's my anniversary present and he's going to add a charm each anniversary :) I love it!!!

Eta: I know it's not the Pandora brand, it's Kay's version because they have the open hearts theory and I'm obsessed with that line lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:11 PM
The only jewelry I'll wear are my piercings and rings I don't like bracelets and necklaces.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Yeah, I'm just not into jewelry at all. I only have my wedding ring, and I only wear it for special occasions.

Quoting anonymous12308:

This, but they are not my style now that I see what they are but if all like them great.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I thought it was about the Internet radio site! I've never heard of these bracelets, or seen them to my knowledge.

Quoting Anonymous:

All the pandora haters ran to a pandora post. Keep up the pretty pics

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I normally wear nothing. I have batman earrings, I wear them less than my wedding ring.

Quoting anonymous12308:

The only jewelry I'll wear are my piercings and rings I don't like bracelets and necklaces.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Yeah, I'm just not into jewelry at all. I only have my wedding ring, and I only wear it for special occasions.

Quoting anonymous12308:

This, but they are not my style now that I see what they are but if all like them great.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I thought it was about the Internet radio site! I've never heard of these bracelets, or seen them to my knowledge.

Quoting Anonymous:

All the pandora haters ran to a pandora post. Keep up the pretty pics

dolcebunny
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:49 PM
so, a lot of the bracelets posted here aren't Pandora... Pandora is the brand name that started the style of charm bracelet that is being copied by various other brands and jewelery companies. All Pandora charms are made with .925 silver (highest purity of silver that can be turned into jewelry without being too soft), 14k gold and semi-precious to precious stones. They are all hand made and intracately designed. The murano charms are hand blown from the city of murano in italy, and are all unique due to their individually crafted designs. if you actually explore the different charms, you can see that they are in no way childish- maybe the knockoffs come off as childish but many of the Pandora charms are very elegant and detailed. Each charm is meant to tell a story, and hold an important moment associated with the charm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)