Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DISNEYWORLD ??

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 40 Replies

What age is too young... My lo will be almost 4 and dd will be 6... is that too young for disney, we are gonna get the hopper passes so we can go to all the parks...  anyone have any suggestions?  We would be staying off grounds.. 

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I think that's a great age!!
BabyDamien13107
by đź‘˝Normal on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I think that's a good age. Have fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Those are great ages. My suggestion is you won't get to see everything your first time there, so don't try to rush and cram it all in, go at the kids' pace.

smushy79
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Maybe too young for some parks. Mine are 4 and 6 and we are actually going to DW at the of this month. We took my youngest when he was 2.

jennjune1984
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Go at park opening to make the most of your day.  Most rides have no lines when gates open.  We have been taking my son since he was 6 months, but we also have an older daughter.  They love it. 

Alisonsmom07
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Thanks!

Alisonsmom07
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I took DD a month before she turned 2 and I'm taking her again and she's almost 3. She LOVED it. I would just be careful of the time of day you go and the amount of activities you do. the afternoon heat can be brutal and doing too many activities in one day will tire them out and may cause crankiness. 4 and 6 are great ages. They will be amazed. I'm 36 and I was amazed my first time! Lol
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM

No perfect ages.  I think the hopper passes are a waste though if you are going over a few days, you can do all the parks without wasting your money. 

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:44 PM
My kids are 6 3 and 14 months we are taking them after my oldest kid is out of school and taking them to somewhere like that...just cant figure it out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN