Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mother (long)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
My mom had me when she was 21, her mom forced her to marry my dad, two years later they had my brother. My mom got a great job at a well known car factory (I won't say the name, but they recently shut down half the plants, it was an American car) well when she got a job there she met my step dad. They started using crack and ran off for a few years. They came back when I was 6. When I was 8 she and my dad went to court over my brother and I. My dad practically handed us over to her.
She would make crack in the kitchen and tell us it was flee medicine for the dogs and that it was poisonous. She would lock her self in her bed room for days at a time leaving me to care for my brother, he called me mom well in to his teen years.
My mom was verbally abusive to me, I have learning disabilities, so she really like to call me stupid, retard, dumbass. Those were always followed by cunt or bitch. She never spanked me but I got plenty of back hands to the face, she also threw things at me, usually whatever was closest to her.
When I got to be a teenager, I was pretty hard to deal with. I hated everybody. I was never in a normal classroom, either iss or OSS. I would fight anybody that looked at me wrong, I drank and did drugs at school. When I was 15 I was expelled for physically assaulting a teacher...

I got addicted to meth and I started fighting back, my mom and I would have knock down drag outs on a weekly bases. But in between those fights, we were best friends, she would buy me awesome gifts, she would get high with me, take me to the movies. Ext,

When I was 17 I moved in with my boyfriend, I got pregnant shortly after. He and I are now married with baby #2 on the way, we own our house, use no form of pa and I am an awesome mommy.

My mom is now sober and we get along better. She's a wonderful grandma, my dd loves her.

She's still a bitch though, but I do love her.

I'm not sure what my point is, just felt like typing.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chakita0912
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Happy that everything worked out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Me too! =]

Quoting Chakita0912:

Happy that everything worked out
jesistar6910
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

How long have you been clean?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Good for you ur baby was a blessing send to save you
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM
3 years. I stopped everything the day I found out I was pregnant with dd. I've been clean from meth for almost 4 years though.

Quoting jesistar6910:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I think so too, I was on a path of self destruction. Since I've found out I was pregnant with her I got my ged and turned my life around.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for you ur baby was a blessing send to save you
rebeccadac
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Not sure how to respond to tis with out a (((HUG))) how awful to have such a terrible childhood! Good Luck with staying clean and sober yourself for your own child

Lizardannie1966
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM

huggingLife can get wickedly bad sometimes, but it seems that you and your Mom have both made some vast improvements. I wish you both continued best wishes on staying clean. You can do it!! :) That corny saying that pertains to "coming from the dark back into the light" really does ring true for so many of us and for so many reasons.

SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I'm sorry you went through all that. I'm glad that everything worked out for you though. 

jesistar6910
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Congrats and keep it up!

Quoting Anonymous:

3 years. I stopped everything the day I found out I was pregnant with dd. I've been clean from meth for almost 4 years though.

Quoting jesistar6910:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)