Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i am that person

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

i am that person who helps the girl in high school who was being bullied by others because she  had a lisp, i am that person who will help you pick up your books when the jocks knock them out of your hand . I am that person as an adult who wont let someone get abused by their spouse, even if it means me going to your house  and personally stopping the fight. I hate people who always prey on the weak. I wont tolerate people picking on someone just because they can . Anyone else like me ? Or am i alone ?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MalakbelLacuna
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM
You're alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I don't defend people anymore. I learned my lesson a long time ago.

HappySquirrel
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I didn't have the lisp, I was 'weird' but otherwise we are in the same place.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM

my dd has a lisp and she went through hell in middle school. i she told me she  wishes i was in school so i could tell those people to grow up.
when i was in high school i was the popular girl, but when someone tried to pick on the less popular i'd step in and tell them to stop.

Quoting HappySquirrel:

I didn't have the lisp, I was 'weird' but otherwise we are in the same place.

MannaBoo
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM

In school, I bullied the bullies.  I hated seeing them prey on kids that were too afraid/shy/whatever to stand up for themselves.  

There was a guy(Travis) that picked on a wheelchair bound boy with Muscular Dystrophy(Robbie).   One day, Travis was at it again and challenged Robbie to a race up the stairs.  I tripped Travis as he was running up the stairs, and then punched him in the face a few times while he was down.  I never saw him pick on anyone again. 

HelenaHanbasket
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
In my experience most people that make these claims are full of shit.

Not because these types of people don't exist, but because they are not usually the type to toot their own horns. And the people that do the most tooting are the most selfish petty people I know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM

thats because you never see people who are willing to stick up for others anymore. i get you being sceptical but im NOT full of shit

Quoting HelenaHanbasket:

In my experience most people that make these claims are full of shit.

Not because these types of people don't exist, but because they are not usually the type to toot their own horns. And the people that do the most tooting are the most selfish petty people I know.

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:29 PM

No, you're not alone.  

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM

bow downyou rockyou are not alone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)