Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Congrats you're on FS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

So you are on FS and feel the need to brag and post pictures. Now what? Do you plan on ever getting off FS or do you plan on staying on them forever? Are you going to get a better job/ education so you can provide without them. I have no problem with them if you do indeed need them to survive. So, what's the plan? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM

BUMP!

MommyofJustin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Yea i am on food stamps. It soes not need to be celebrated or bragged about. However your askung about plans. Well i use food stamps however i also coupon with them. I am stashing enough food and non food products that i wont have to shop for months after ttey go away. Also i can use the monwy i would usually spend on non food items for my food cause i will have plenty of the other things. Meanwhile my husband will be finding another job and i will be going to college :) that way i wont have to go back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Awesome! Great plan! I'm not bashing ppl on good stamps at all. I did ask, for those women posting photos of their carts, if they planned on staying on them forever.  I know there are ups and downs to life, but not saying being on assisted programs is a down. Good luck to you and your family and I hope everything works out well.

Quoting MommyofJustin:

Yea i am on food stamps. It soes not need to be celebrated or bragged about. However your askung about plans. Well i use food stamps however i also coupon with them. I am stashing enough food and non food products that i wont have to shop for months after ttey go away. Also i can use the monwy i would usually spend on non food items for my food cause i will have plenty of the other things. Meanwhile my husband will be finding another job and i will be going to college :) that way i wont have to go back.

April620
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Lmao @ "so what's the plan?"
FL_Single_Momma
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Im a single mother of 2 and 1 on the way and if it werent for my fs I'd be pretty fked right now. Js.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

i agree 100% with you OP 

it bothers me even more when people complain about their situation but yet they are doing nothing about it

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM
The plan is to survive right now. I don't brag though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM
No one's business.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured