Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What I have eaten today

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

4/2 ( from original post)

5 mini pizzas ( home made mini pizzas baked in muffin tins)

1 glass of water

2 glasses of sweet tea

Some angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream.

After the 2pm posting!

Handfull of pretzels

4 Cuties

3Glasses of water

Bowl of tomato soup

It is 12:30 am now and I am off to bed! I hope I do better tomorrow.. i know I am a carb junkie! The pizza muffins were leftovers and my kids were sick of them, so that is why I had two for breakfast and 3 for lunch, tomorrow ill be completely different :)

What have you eaten today?

Here is 4/3 so far!

2 pieces of pb toast

I am getting ready to throw some chicken on the grill.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Replies (181-182):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM
So, since this post is still up!
TODAY! I had

1 string cheese
3/4 of an 14oz (200cal) smoothie
6oz. Serloin from Outback (in the 600 or less calories)
A few fries that I barely touched.
1/4 of a coke

That's it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Definitely sounds good! Gosh typical guy they're NEVER happy are they?! LMAO jk ;) And so glad to hear that! Oh we're doing great thanks! Busy busy but definitely wouldn't have it any other way!! lol I know the feeling! Lee Lee (she's a couple months old in my siggy) is going on a year old in 2 weeks and it seems like just yesterday I was going in to have her! Makes me want another one too! LOL One more and we're done! Maybe in a few months we'll start trying for another but until then we'll just enjoy all the little monkeys! :)

He's ADORABLE in that pic too!

Quoting mylovey:

I thought it was supper yummy. My husband wasn't a fan of the muffins though. They were sweetened with bananas, dates, chocolate chips, and strawberries only. I thought they tasted great, but I suppose he likes things sweeter than that. 

We are doing great....... I hope you and your family are doing good as well. Fin is growing so fast. It makes me want another, lol. 

Quoting Bird16_J:

OMG the lasagna and those muffins sound AMAZING!!!! Made me drool! lol And I hope you and the family are doing good! I haven't talked with you since you've had little man, but I love the new pic of little ms Saylor! She's adorable as always!!

Quoting mylovey:

Pumpkin Espresso French Toast Rounds toped with bananas and honey.

Coffee, whole milk, and stevia extract.

3 glasses of water.

Leftover Inside-Out Lasgna.

2 Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. 

I am also carb junkie, but I bake with coconut flour/rice flour/almond flour. I also do not eat refined sugars/flours. I use raw honey, stevia extract, real maple syrup, and/or palm coconut sugar to sweeten things. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)