Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg, shes just doing this to out do mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 144 Replies

my oldest brother is out of town for work until tomorrow(his birthday) our mom is baking a cake and getting ice cream for him for after work,his "baby mama" is also baking a cake and getting his favorite ice cream,plus the new video game he wants, tickets to the fair coming up this weekend,AND taking him to a restaurant....my other brother said "shes just trying to do this to out shine mom.....its fucking sad"(said it about my brothers "baby mama") my oldest brothers "baby mama" posted a picture of the cake shes making on facebook and our mom is pissed off and even said that shes trying to out do her....

this is the cake shes going to make tomorrow

and yeah our mom is honestly upset

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:21 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:21 PM
16 moms liked this
So? Homeboy has to grow up sometime, he has a woman who wants to do nice things for him! Mom needs to back off and cut that cord
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So? Homeboy has to grow up sometime, he has a woman who wants to do nice things for him! Mom needs to back off and cut that cord

he lives with his sons mom lol they've been together for 4 years, my other brother just calls her a baby mama because he absolutly hates her

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
*screams* The calories!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM
4 moms liked this

Okay wait...your mother is baking her son a cake...yes? His girlfriend, who is also the mother of his child, is giving him numerous gifts and the cake pictured....yes? And now your entire family is pissed, thinking that she's trying to outshine your mom?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM
3 moms liked this
That cake looks awesome and tasty. I love
Love having 2 cakes.
Cakes are good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay wait...your mother is baking her son a cake...yes? His girlfriend, who is also the mother of his child, is giving him numerous gifts and the cake pictured....yes? And now your entire family is pissed, thinking that she's trying to outshine your mom?

LOL yes, i honestly wanna go over there and steal a piece of that cake, our family doesnt like my brothers gf because she told off my other brother when he was acting like a fool

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Damn...that cake looks good

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Too many baby mama's

HappySAHMnWIFE
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm not understanding the problem beside mom overreacting. Its his GF. She is allowed to go all out for him.
I agree with PP who said ."mom needs to back off and cut the cord"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN