Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

identity theft...i hope the whole organization goes to prison.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My bff works for an organization that helps homeless teens get on their feet and get training and work. They have a food bank, soup kitchen, shelter, and helps teens get ids and such.

She went to get a credit card and found out she has a house(paid off) car, credit and other misc lines of credit. She has filed a report with the police. She went to the adress of the home that's in her name and her boss lives there!!!

She has been looking for another job for the past few months because they are so corrupt at the place. They get donations for new clothes and such for these teens and the employees pick through them first.

It makes me so sick at my stomach, I hope they all go to prison!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommy_madilyn
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Holy shit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I don't think they could, honestly. If it's in her name, it is her property.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I told her!! The car too, I wouldn't think they could do anything if she did,lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

So the house is in her name then? It's time to kick the bitch out and move in. lol

baquick
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Sweet. New house and car! Paid off!

But seriously though, that sucks! I hope they do get her boss. How did s/he think she wouldn't find out eventually????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:22 PM
She's going to the dmv tomorrow to see if there are any more vehicles in her name. The one that's on her credit is still being paid on, its the bosses car, its a brand new Lexus Suv. The house she found out was just paid off. They didn't ruin her credit at all, her credit score was 7 hundred something, but she had 0 credit to begin with. It all dates back to 2009.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I told her!! The car too, I wouldn't think they could do anything if she did,lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

So the house is in her name then? It's time to kick the bitch out and move in. lol

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Update this when it all plays out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Did she confront her boss about it when she went to the house?

Quoting Anonymous:

She's going to the dmv tomorrow to see if there are any more vehicles in her name. The one that's on her credit is still being paid on, its the bosses car, its a brand new Lexus Suv. The house she found out was just paid off. They didn't ruin her credit at all, her credit score was 7 hundred something, but she had 0 credit to begin with. It all dates back to 2009.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Well at least they didnt ruin it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Photobucket

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
No, she just stopped out front and saw the car and her boss, she's been upset about this, her family is going through a really hard time right now too, her dad lost his battle with colon cancer. I hate these ppl for what they did.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did she confront her boss about it when she went to the house?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

proudmama11212
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Thats some messed up shit there she needs a lawyer!! On the bright new house and car paid off hell yeah!! Plz update!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I will, I don't know if she will be able to keep any of it. It may turn out to be a blessing in disguise, but right now she's very upset. She's one of the sweetest ppl I know. If it were me I would just report the car stolen and then get it, and evicted those fuckers, but she's not that way.

Quoting proudmama11212:

Thats some messed up shit there she needs a lawyer!! On the bright new house and car paid off hell yeah!! Plz update!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)