Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Post it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Replies (561-570):
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Mobile Photo

At the park last weekend :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I thought this was a s/o brag post.

Why is there a picture of 504 on almost every page? Annoying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Oh gosh! For a minute I thought that was a baby's bottle!

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Mobile Photo

At hillbilly hotdogs in West Virginia. Lol- im on a week trip for work, and he tagged along
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought this was a s/o brag post.

Why is there a picture of 504 on almost every page? Annoying.

A narcissist's SO is themself.

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Mobile Photo

Kierri
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM

DH doesn't have his picture taken very often. This was taken for an application to work as a prison guard a few years back.

Sorry it's so big D=

Sarafinn2012
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM

LMBO! This is too funny. So reminds me of my DH. Gets home from work and passes out on the couch with the kids climbing all over him. :) Cute!

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Mobile Photo

F_Stathouse
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM

=?utf-8?b?VW50aXRsZWQ=?=

SO and I on Easter. We went for a nature walk and the last 3 miles it started raining lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattooedMomto4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Thanks. My artist is very talented. The art on my arms (the really bright colored comic book art) is actually artwork off of an album called Comic Book Heroes which is a 1973 Rick Springfield album. It has been my favorite album since I was 14 and I lost it in a house fire 2 years ago. When I decided to get my arms done I decided to have that art put on me. The work was started before I knew I would meet Rick Springfield and I was so nervous when he saw my artwork. He was very intriugued by it and I joke that he's not a gentleman because he started touching me before introductions were ever made, lol. He touched each art piece and was in awe and when he signed a photo for my artist (I had just written his name on the post it note) he wrote Thx to my artist. He actually requested a photo with me because he wanted my tattoos in a photo with him. It was surreal. Apparently I am the only person with this artwork on them, at least that even he has seen. :-)

My husband and I have a younger group of friends, they range in age from 22-32 (we are 46 and almost 47) and have syoung children. We just don't really have a lot in common with people our age with adult children. Not that we are immature, we are very repsonsible and focused people, but we just are a lot younger emotionally than other almost 50 year olds. I always say that I feel 27, whatever 27 feels like. LOL

Having 4 sons to raise was actually easy. I wanted all boys and was very happy to have all boys :-) They weren't overly wild, we had friends with 3 daughters who were wilder than my 4 boys, because we raised them to be a certain way. They are really awesome people and I am very proud of them all :-)

Here is my profile photo...it shows my artwork on my other arm.

Quoting MyLoveAlexander:

Nice :) I love tattoos & yours look real nice. Great art work! I have a couple non visible ones. I only have 7 but 29 sounds better :) I bet your kids love you! I'm 22, I fit in your age range of kids.
Wow 4 boys though. How was it raising them? I want to have nothing but boys if I have more kids. I only have one 3yr old son.

Quoting TattooedMomto4:

Thank you :-) My other arm is done too. I am in the process of having all of blank spots colored in and I have 2 notes to be added on my lower arm w/the notes from my 4 sons. Then I'll be working on getting my legs filled in from the knees down. I waited until I was almost 39 to get my 1st and now, at 46, I have 29. I am always open to adopting extra adult kiddos...lol I have my 4 sons (21, 22, 25 and 26) and a group of other 20-somethings who are like my kiddos as well.

Quoting MyLoveAlexander:

I LOVE YOUR TATTOOS! YOU'RE ONE HOT MOM :) ADOPT ME PLEASE..HEHE.

Quoting TattooedMomto4:

Taken on 3/22 when  we met Rick Springfield.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)