Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is anyone else dying for the last Sookie Stackhouse novel to be released?

Are you waiting for the 13th and final novel? Who do you think Sookie will end up with? BOOKLIST: Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, Definitely Dead, All Together Dead, From Dead to Worse, Dead and Gone, Dead in the Family, Dead Reckoning, Deadlocked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (41-45):
xredstarsx
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I am so excited! Fricken love them! I'm guessing Sam even though I am an Eric fan. I just don't see her being with a vamp for good. She wants kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM

The show as a huge let down for me.  I was looking forward to it, but it just was so bad to me compared to the books.

There has been rumor that the Blake series would be made into a show, I hope not because they would have to rewrite and cut way too much out for it to get aired.

Quoting FirstTimeMama21:

I wish the show went with the books.

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

I like the Stackhouse books. However I do not like the Trueblood series. They are just to far from the books for my taste. The books are a good fluff read though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Anita Blake is another series. That author also does the merry gentry books. I highly recommend the Sookie stack house and Merry gentry series.

Quoting FirstTimeMama21:

Anita Blake is the author or is that the title of the series? I want to look into it!

Quoting Anonymous:

No I thought those books were really bad.  A bad ripoff want to be of the Anita Blake Series.

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Nope. But here's a bump. 

I read the first one. I hated the character. I hated the way he treated her. I hated how they were written. I'm sooo picky about how books are written. =\ I wish I wasn't.

P.e.b.b.l.e.s
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I am beyond ready to get it.  Pre-ordered and waiting!  

As for who Sookie is going to end up with, I am pulling for Sam but I really think that there is going to be some sort of twist, like she will end up with Hunter's dad, Remy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN