Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with me??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I hesitated posting this because I didn't feel like being called a whore or anything of the likes, but I guess it might be true. I'm married and I love my husband. I would never cheat on him, ever!! I've only ever slept with 2 guys, my husband and my hs sweetheart, so I'm really not easy.

Anyway, I have this major problem with lust. I'm a Christian and I have caught myself not paying attention when the youth pastor's talking and instead wondering how big his penis is. If a guy is wearing basketball shorts I will try to see if I can see it because those things are...umm..revealing. I lust after men from ages 18-50. They don't even have to be hot, just not ugly. I don't even mean to do it. I'll catch myself mid fantasy and turn my focus elsewhere.

Oh, and before I get any stupid comments about the fact that I'm a Christian...Christians aren't perfect, we're all sinners and this is what I struggle with. That is my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Lust is one thing. One girl on here actually has a Vanity!
lauraschatz
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Well...My first thought is that perhaps you are curious about other men because you didn't "sow your oats" so to speak.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Are you talking about the lady who named her dd that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM
That is very likely. I married at 19, so I didn't really get the chance to explore.

Quoting lauraschatz:

Well...My first thought is that perhaps you are curious about other men because you didn't "sow your oats" so to speak.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Yes. Don't worry about your lust problem. There are so many worse things you could be doing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:21 AM
You're not alone
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:24 AM
I'm so glad I had my fair share of men. I have no wonders.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Oh, I know. I'm a good person in general, but I swear I'm like consumed by lust. It's not periodically, it's constant. Everywhere I go, every decent looking man I see. I even dream about them. I feel like it's an addiction or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. Don't worry about your lust problem. There are so many worse things you could be doing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Are you a Christian?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're not alone
lauraschatz
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I don't think there is anything "wrong" with you. Human beings are sexual creatures. You are curious about men and haven't experienced variety.
How old are you, how long have you been married, and are you satisfied with your sexual relationship with your husband? If you don't mind my asking. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

That is very likely. I married at 19, so I didn't really get the chance to explore.

Quoting lauraschatz:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)