• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Judging by your belly button...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 7 Replies
... You have at least until your due date, but I'm thinkin' 41 weeks." That's what my mom told me Sunday before we headed home :)

Has anyone ever told you that or something like it before? About your belly button indicating how close you are to having your baby?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I've never heard that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Yes i have heard that before. More often then not though when people talk about belly buttons during pregnamcy they ask if it has popped yet
Mommytorn
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM
My 4 yr old told me today if she pressed my belly button her sister will pop out..not sure where she got that idea from lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilypad12788
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I've heard her say It to people before lol. Everyone I know has Innies so they always pop out right when the baby is done. I was curious if anyone else had heard it before.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes i have heard that before. More often then not though when people talk about belly buttons during pregnamcy they ask if it has popped yet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Mine got hairy and it was disgusting.  

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I have an innie and it never popped out. LOL

Quoting lilypad12788:

I've heard her say It to people before lol. Everyone I know has Innies so they always pop out right when the baby is done. I was curious if anyone else had heard it before.

Quoting Anonymous:

risaspieces
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:44 AM
My belly button never "popped", and that's what everyone was waiting for. Makes me think about those plastic thermometers that come in turkeys that pop up when the turkey is done, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)