Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! A DINGO ATE MY BABY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

Now that I have your attention, I have a few questions.

What's the point of all these stupid fad diets? These things never work. There is 1 formula to weight loss, that's it. Reduce the calories you take in and increase the calories you burn. Why is this not enough for people? There is no quick fix or magic pill or special diet that will lead to a healthier life. You eat right, exercise and drink water. And quit wasting your money, like on those stupid wrap things. Pyramid schemes anyone? These people prey on the gullible and lazy.

And no, I'm not talking to all of you special medical cases out there. Although I may be speaking to the wind, I temporarily forgot that the majority of CM has a "medical reason".

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:17 AM

bump

Mandy575
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I think you are partialy correct how ever there are products that do help. Supplements are very important to keep you healthy. Just have to get right products.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
That's 2 and then 3 formulas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MSJAP2010
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 AM
The only diet myself & my family is on is because I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. We now eat low carb, high fiber, sugar free foods. We exercise instead of being couch potatoes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol at you not thinking changing your diet won't lead to a healthier life. I fully disagree. What you put in your body 100% affects your health.
ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM
All i have to say is that your title gave me a wave of deja vu... Weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:22 AM

What? Where did you get that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol at you not thinking changing your diet won't lead to a healthier life. I fully disagree. What you put in your body 100% affects your health.

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:22 AM

No, there is formula 1 called F1, its not a fad diet. Its medically proven to work Our doctor even has a nobel prize.

Moderation not elimination

And my company is not a pyramid scheme by far

We even have a legal department to make sure our company meets the legal requirements to enter into another country

My side line just made third cut for millionaire team

I just made $500 this week and thats from getting 25% of my profit

People dont want it so they dont get it

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Which are?

Quoting mom2bell:

That's 2 and then 3 formulas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:24 AM

That's a little different. You are diabetic, you have to eat a certain way. Although good for you for not being a couch potato :)

Quoting MSJAP2010:

The only diet myself & my family is on is because I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. We now eat low carb, high fiber, sugar free foods. We exercise instead of being couch potatoes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured